It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Slime-san: Super Slime Edition is now available DRM-free. Get it 40% off until March 8th, 3pm UTC.

Slime-san was minding his own business when suddenly… A giant worm appeared and gobbled him up! Deep within the worm’s belly, Slime-san has to face a decision: Be digested by the incoming wall of stomach acid... Or jump, slide and slime his way through the worm and back out its mouth!
*forum pop*
Gotta say... looks... ugly... will wait for reviews / comment...

Also note
"Please note that the Slime-san Level Editior will be available at a later date."

So not complete yet...
Post edited March 01, 2019 by Bigs
looks like a fun jump'n'run, too bad for me it also seems to require skill :D
high rated
No soundtrack, no level editor and not even the demo. We're off to a great start.

And it's a shame, because I liked the game quite a bit and I would have totally dismissed it based on its looks, if it weren't for that demo. If you are hankering for a platformer like Super Meat boy, you can give it a go until Team Meat decides to grace this place. A demo can be found on Steam and on the Switch e-shop.
Not the most attractive looking game. I may want to give the Steam demo a try.

Aside: So tell me, GOG: Who is responsible for your curation? This is okay but Celeste isn't? Yeah, okay then. More arbitrary malarkey as usual.
Mr.Mumbles: Not the most attractive looking game. I may want to give the Steam demo a try.

Aside: So tell me, GOG: Who is responsible for your curation? This is okay but Celeste isn't? Yeah, okay then. More arbitrary malarkey as usual.
Source on them refusing Céleste?
Better colors could be used, but I think the game looks fine.
Bigs: *forum pop*
Gotta say... looks... ugly...
I'm glad someone beat me to it. Though I would probably not have been as polite about it.

Seriously, how are we supposed to treat GOG's curation seriously with stuff like that?
Post edited March 01, 2019 by Breja
Bigs: Gotta say... looks... ugly... will wait for reviews / comment...
I would say it's not exactly ugly...it just has a distinctive style.
I don't know why, but it somehow reminds me of old ZX spectrum games.
nope, not for me, the graphics and music gives me headache, if others enjoy it more power to them
DEFINITELY NOT TOO NICHE
Looks hecka cute. I actually really dig the artstyle, and the gameplay and world look neat. Can't wait to try it out.

Thanks Fabraz, Headup and GOG! :D
Post edited March 02, 2019 by personthingy
Ok, maybe the next standard excuse to not admitting a game should be "not weird enough" instead of "too niche". ;-)
personthingy: Looks hecka cute. I actually really dig the artstyle, and the gameplay and world look neat. Can't wait to try it out.

Thanks Fabraz, Headup and GOG! :D
Indeed. Reminds me somewhat of Bubble Bobble, except for the obvious fact that you're not boxed in. Wishlisted for now.
Crisco1492: Indeed. Reminds me somewhat of Bubble Bobble, except for the obvious fact that you're not boxed in. Wishlisted for now.
Yes! I'd say moreso in the artstyle than gameplay, though... Aw, now I want to play Bubble Bobble. GOG, when? :c