It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

You can check out anytime you like...

<span class="bold">SKYHILL</span>, a hellish hotel with horrors standing between you and the necessary supplies in every room, is available now for Windows and Mac, DRM-free on GOG.com, with a 25% launch discount.

Thought your penthouse suite on the 100th floor was above the terrible World War III aftermath? Think again. Post-apocalyptic room service is notoriously lousy, so now you must begin your painful descent, scavenge every hotel room for food and supplies, try to cobble together your own makeshift weapons, and use them to break out of this SKY-HELL. You never thought the other guests worthy of your attention before but avoiding to mingle is no longer an option. See, they've all been turned into bloodthirsty mutants who want to hug your insides, and every turn-based confrontation with them is a challenge of your skills, gear, and tactical thinking. It could also very well mean your end. But keep leveling up as you climb down the hotel floors and you might just make it out in one piece. Eventually.

Explore every nook and cranny, die a lot, then come back to face the randomly-generated rooms of <span class="bold">SKYHILL</span> hotel all over again, DRM-free on GOG.com.
The 25% discount will last until August 3, 12:59 PM UTC.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/PljJpmj6MWQ
Post edited July 27, 2016 by maladr0Id
Cool... I remember asking the dev if they were bringing it here and they said GOG didn't want it. In light of that response, I asked them pretty please to make a Humble version for us who like DRM Free gaming, and they did so kindly. After a few updates on Steam, they still haven't updated the Humble version from 1.0 despite bringing it here. Now, someone decides to fricken facilitate it's release here and I'm stuck with shit.

Firstly, I blame GOG for not saying yes on release day. Secondly, I blame the developer for ignoring their Humble version and practically baiting me. Lastly, I blame myself for being so gullible, when business is just business for these people.
micktiegs_8: Cool... I remember asking the dev if they were bringing it here and they said GOG didn't want it. In light of that response, I asked them pretty please to make a Humble version for us who like DRM Free gaming, and they did so kindly. After a few updates on Steam, they still haven't updated the Humble version from 1.0 despite bringing it here. Now, someone decides to fricken facilitate it's release here and I'm stuck with shit.

Firstly, I blame GOG for not saying yes on release day. Secondly, I blame the developer for ignoring their Humble version and practically baiting me. Lastly, I blame myself for being so gullible, when business is just business for these people.
Hi! I am developer. I remember you. Sorry for the Humble version. This is the first experience for us to release the game on sooo many platforms. Mobiles is coming, consoles is coming. Anyway we will update humble, gog and steam versions this or next week with 4th ending, bugs fixes, cross-saves via cloud... Sorry for that delay. We really love what we do and trying to solve any problems coming to us.
Post edited July 28, 2016 by EugeneKisterev
EugeneKisterev: Hi! I am developer. I remember you. Sorry for the Humble version. This is the first experience for us to release the game on sooo many platforms. Mobiles is coming, consoles is coming. Anyway we will update humble, gog and steam versions this or next week with 4th ending, bugs fixes, cross-saves via cloud... Sorry for that delay. We really love what we do and trying to solve any problems coming to us.
Thank you for the response! I know I'm just one person with a complaint... so I'm glad you took a moment to respond :)
looks cheap
Crosmando: looks cheap
$11.29 US... that is pretty cheap...

Anyway, looks interesting, just never heard of it before now so I need to check out some reviews before jumping. :)
Russonc: $11.29 US... that is pretty cheap...

Anyway, looks interesting, just never heard of it before now so I need to check out some reviews before jumping. :)
Nah, 5 dollars is cheap. Also it's actually 17.
Russonc: $11.29 US... that is pretty cheap...

Crosmando: Nah, 5 dollars is cheap. Also it's actually 17.
$11.29 US.. and yes, $5 is cheap! :) ... Cheap is relative... not really knowing much about this one yet.. I suppose it could be expensive or cheap depending... I'll be waiting for a bit either way.
IAmSinistar: Horror writing is like rapping or film reviewing - something everyone thinks they can do, but which only some people can do well enough that you want to partake of it. :)
LOVE this analogy!
I played the demo. It's okay. It delivers what you see on the screenshots: 2 rooms, some items (for some progress blocking RNG), some simple turn based combat.
The price asked for this little game is very high, in my opinion. Also regionally, to ice the cake.
Gonna wait for some hefty discount.
EugeneKisterev: Regarding Linux version: Looks like Linux version is not available now. It will be very soon. Depends on Daedalic Entartainment (our publisher) and GOG. I think they will solve this problem with our future update, which will be this or next week I hope.
we will wait and see...
EugeneKisterev: Regarding Linux version: Looks like Linux version is not available now. It will be very soon. Depends on Daedalic Entartainment (our publisher) and GOG. I think they will solve this problem with our future update, which will be this or next week I hope.
and a month later still no linux version...
bump

Will SKYHILL: Black Mist be released on Gog ?

https://store.steampowered.com/app/990360/SKYHILL_Black_Mist/