It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Over the over-the-top.

<span class="bold">Sine Mora Ex</span>, an over-the-top horizontal shoot'em up, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 20% launch discount.

5 years after the title's initial premiere, Sine Mora EX takes everything that was already great about this new-age shoot'em up and launches it further over the top.

All the audio-visual style, engrossing story, and incredible boss designs by Mahiro Maeda (known for Blue Submarine No. 6, The Animatrix - The Second Renaissance, and Kill Bill: Vol. 1) are here – now with local co-op, full English VO, new game modes, better visuals, and more!

The launch discount will last until August 15, 5PM UTC.
CharlesGrey: I'm surprised to see the negative comments here
tfishell: It's the GOG forum, we're all negative.
Yeah, I would be a lot more surprised if there weren't negative comments. It might not even feel like the GOG forum at that point.
Visit GOG as usual, just to see what is happening today...

"OMG, Sine Mora EX has been released on here?!"

INSTABUY, INSTABUY, INSTABUY!

viperfdl: That reminds me: Where the fuck is Jets'n'Guns Gold?
I am waiting for that game to release on GOG too... Jets'n'Guns 2 is getting released soon, so hopefully GOG will get both.

tom081201: There is a demo on Steam for the original Sine Mora, if anyone who is new to it wants to see if they might like it.
The Original Sine Mora has been removed from Steam now. The page is still visible, but there is a developer note explaining that it is no longer for sale.
Post edited August 09, 2017 by Midnight_Wolf
Oh wait, just got this one unlocked on my steam account.

That would be good if the shit was badly developped and that you can't change your refresh rate unless you want to render the game impossible to play.

Geez, gratz for bad architecture decision, devs... :/
Post edited August 10, 2017 by Zoidberg
RyaReisender: While I agree with most criticism, I still enjoyed this game quite a bit. But not enough to buy it a second time.

There aren't actually many horizontal shmups, so I'm quite happy about this title. My favorites are still Thunder Force III+IV and Gradius V, though.
Did you just compare this game to some of the bestest vertical shmups of all time? :)
Very awesome. Reminds me of R-Type.
RyaReisender: While I agree with most criticism, I still enjoyed this game quite a bit. But not enough to buy it a second time.

There aren't actually many horizontal shmups, so I'm quite happy about this title. My favorites are still Thunder Force III+IV and Gradius V, though.
onarliog: Did you just compare this game to some of the bestest vertical shmups of all time? :)
He never mentioned any vertical shmups, what the heck are you talking about?

Thunder Force III and IV are epic horizontal shmups on the Sega Megadrive.
Gradius V is a horizontal shmup on the Playstation 2.

But if you do want a vertical shmup, Raiden V: Director's Cut is coming to PC in Q4' 2017.
http://gematsu.com/2017/05/raiden-v-directors-cut-announced-ps4-pc
Post edited August 10, 2017 by Midnight_Wolf
onarliog: Did you just compare this game to some of the bestest vertical shmups of all time? :)
Midnight_Wolf: He never mentioned any vertical shmups, what the heck are you talking about?

Thunder Force III and IV are epic horizontal shmups on the Sega Megadrive.
Gradius V is a horizontal shmup on the Playstation 2.

But if you do want a vertical shmup, Raiden V: Director's Cut is coming to PC in Q4' 2017.
http://gematsu.com/2017/05/raiden-v-directors-cut-announced-ps4-pc
I sincerely apologize for misleading the folk with this horrific mistake. I accidentally wrote vertical instead of horizontal, is what the heck happened.
I don't how to reply to this question other than with "Yes, that's exactly what I did. And I'm glad that you consider those three the best of all time as well."