It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

You have my shovel. And my scepter. And my scythe.

<span class="bold">Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment</span>, a standalone campaign that chronicles the exploits of Specter Knight, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com!

He is fast. He is agile. He is Specter Knight, a servant to the evil Enchantress trying to reclaim his humanity by doing her bidding. Glide, slice, and dash across all-new levels to uncover the story of how the Order of No Quarter came to be.

NOTE: Specter of Torment is a standalone adventure that is also included in <span class="bold">Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove</span>. Owners of the Treasure Trove will receive this as a FREE update to their game.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/tG1_PEGhThU
Post edited April 05, 2017 by maladr0Id
The level of awesomeness of this update is unparalled. From the stages music remixes and the platforming challenges this update is great!! highly recommended!!!
I whish so much to have this on a box with the manual so I can show it off in a shelf along other legendary titles. It has earned it´s place there.
maybe I´ll print one using the art :)
Awesome release, however. Why is the game using DirectInput button icons only from now? Previously ya could see both Xbox and DirectInput button icons.
Post edited April 07, 2017 by Kayx291
I'm using the xbox controller, and I see the xbox buttons. Linux version.

---
Whoa, I suck at this. Between not knowing when I'm going to spontateously leap off a wall into nowhere, and having to time a hit during a freefall so that I'm below a point of interest but high enough to hit it with a scythe, I just keep dying. At least I'm doing somewhat better than with Plague Knight, where I'm stuck at the very beginning unable to jump.

The main campaign is still awesome, though.