It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Shortest Trip to Earth: Supporters Pack is now available DRM-free.

This first DLC for Shortest Trip to Earth adds a new playable ship - The Battle Tiger - with unique crew, drones, pets, perks, modules and nukes. The Supporters Pack also includes a copy of the "Shortest Trip Sketchbook Scribbles" digital collection, the game's official soundtrack album featuring over an hour of original music and even more content in 2020 at no extra cost!
I might consider this/going back to it when some RNG-management is added. FTL was amazingly well done because it didn't have layers upon layers of RNG and you could manage it. This started very difficulty with so many different layers of RNG... and patch notes kept saying they were making it harder.
Any Chance we get the Base Game on GoG Connect?
I own the base game on Steam, if we get it through connect i might consider buying the Dlc here. :)
This game is a blast! Got about 100 hours in it. Totally worth the money!
I just want to add my 2 cents here, because I thought this game was really fun based on everyone else saying it was fun. I want to express my opinion and say that I think that the game was not fun at all. I should have listened to those who said they didn't like it. What I thought I was going to get and what I actually got in Shortest Trip to Earth is very different. It's extremely EXTREMELY difficult, and updates that came after made it even more difficult. The game is unplayable for me because I just constantly die. It's not fun for me. That's my honest experience. It also makes me sad that only a short time after the game came out on gog, there's already a DLC pack... I'm sad more attention wasn't given to the base game itself, and now I'm expected by the devs of the game to pay another $9.99 to get more out of it.

Shortest Trip to Earth Release date: August 15, 2019 $24.99

Shortest Trip to Earth - Supporters Pack Release date: October 23, 2019 $9.99

All I ask is that everyone really REALLY do your research and seriously take your time and think about this. My feelings are hurt, what more can I say.
Already 2 comments complaining about difficulty, RNG and comparisons to FTL. I thought the difficulty was fine and consider it easier than FTL; only on my very first playthrough did I not make it to the end. There are lots of mechnics you can game/chesse if you are stuggling and a mod out there to make the game easier. Read a strategy guide, make use of the pause and plan better... see a ship heading to you pause, stop your ship from moving, assign crew to battle stations, remove/replace module for a better combat layout.

Glad to see more content is planned in 2020, keep up the good work.