It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The mother of all investigations.

Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter is now available DRM-free on GOG.com, 70% off until February 8, 2PM UTC.
Does supernatural evil have a place in Sherlock's rigorously rational world, governed by cause and effect? Consumed by a terrible sense of uncertainty, Sherlock launches himself against the haunted streets of London, prowling for evidence that only his keen deductions, timely punches, and bold infiltration can yield.

Test your sleuthing skills further with our special Detective Stories Sale, featuring several mysteries worth solving, up to -90%. Sale ends February 5, 11PM UTC.
the trailer on the store page is from hellmut lol
GOG.com: The mother of all investigations.

Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter is now available DRM-free on GOG.com, 70% off until February 8, 2PM UTC.
Does supernatural evil have a place in Sherlock's rigorously rational world, governed by cause and effect? Consumed by a terrible sense of uncertainty, Sherlock launches himself against the haunted streets of London, prowling for evidence that only his keen deductions, timely punches, and bold infiltration can yield.

Test your sleuthing skills further with our special Detective Stories Sale, featuring several mysteries worth solving, up to -90%. Sale ends February 5, 11PM UTC.
Interesting, this post was posted both five hours ago and five minutes ago.
Attachments:
5_hours.jpg (14 Kb)
The game is made for console and best played with a gamepad. The puzzles are piece of cake and certainly aimed for younger audience. However it does have a very good production value. My only criticism is last few hours of the game seemed rushed, it looks like they running out of budget.
There's something wrong with the trailer GOG. ;) Other than that, while the game looks great, i read that it contains a lot QTEs, maybe because the game also released on consoles (or better, maybe because it was designed for consoles). Just a warning for those who don't enjoy QTEs at all.

Let me quote this: "Frogwares has long padded its Sherlock Holmes titles with ill-advised action sequences, usually heavy on button-matching QTEs and other design cues lifted from ten-years past. Some are so-bad-it’s-good (playing as Holmes’s dog in Testament) while others are plain bad (pretty much everything else).

It reaches a peak in The Devil’s Daughter. A solid 50 percent of this eight-hour game involves Holmes and occasionally Watson futzing through QTEs in order to forge a knife, revive an unconscious man, win a bar fight, or some other drudgery.

source: https://www.pcworld.com/article/3085415/software/sherlock-holmes-the-devils-daughter-review-a-dreadful-case.html
Post edited February 01, 2018 by Vythonaut
Nice addition. I'm surprised it was added before Crimes and Punishments.
wow, that's an expensive P&C adventure game!

I figure it's 30+ hours of gameplay+story?
drealmer7: wow, that's an expensive P&C adventure game!

I'm afraid that's not the case with it. (https://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=37444)
Hm, another Bigben Interactive game. 2Dark coming next?
Grargar: Hm, another Bigben Interactive game. 2Dark coming next?
I would like one of the WRC games even though they're on the arcade side of rally
fortune_p_dawg: the trailer on the store page is from hellmut lol
Damn it's gone now, well at least I took a screenshot if someone cares:
Attachments:
helmut.jpg (204 Kb)
Post edited February 01, 2018 by X-com
drealmer7: wow, that's an expensive P&C adventure game!

Vythonaut: I'm afraid that's not the case with it. (https://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=37444)
wow, that kind of makes me sick
Grargar: Hm, another Bigben Interactive game. 2Dark coming next?
X-com: I would like one of the WRC games even though they're on the arcade side of rally
fortune_p_dawg: the trailer on the store page is from hellmut lol
X-com: Damn it's gone now, well at least I took a screenshot if someone cares:
hell yes!!!!! hell... MUT!!!!
Post edited February 01, 2018 by fortune_p_dawg
I was hoping for "Crimes and Punishment", which is very good.

This latest installment of the series has a few flaws. I guess they tried to appeal to a younger audience or the "mass market". And I personally don't like how they changed Holmes character. Wishlisted for now.
Post edited February 01, 2018 by seppelfred
Question : is the user allowed to select the game's language ?
GOG is on a roll for the last few days, well done! :)