It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stand and deal-iver, you ruffian!

Shadowhand is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 10% discount until December 14, 5PM UTC.
When you're a lady of aristocratic upbringing, waving your sword and gun at strangers on the high road is unbecoming. But if you can first humble them in a clever game of cards, well that's a different story entirely. Step up your solitaire game with well-chosen gear and smart use of your special abilities as you help this sassy noblewoman-turned-vigilante save her dear friend from a web of atmospheric 18th century intrigue.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited December 07, 2017 by maladr0Id
anki: This is very fun!!! Right now I'm equipped with executioner's hood and beard, very stylish :)))

A plea to Jake: Could you please make every level replayable if it's not too hard to do. It's very tiresome to replay the whole chapter, I'm not so good at duelling ;)

And I echo the others: please, let us have achievements on Galaxy!
GR00T: You can replay each level. You just have to click on 'retry' right after you either lose or aren't satisfied with the outcome. The only thing you 'lose' if you do so are any special cards you may have used during the previous attempt.

Although you can't go back to a previous level in the chapter after you've moved on to the next level. Is that what you mean?
Yes, that was what I meant :) I did restart a couple of times and sometimes I got one star instead of two...
I wanted to move on and then go back, that.'s my wish... I'm currently on chapter 14.
anki: Yes, that was what I meant :) I did restart a couple of times and sometimes I got one star instead of two...
I wanted to move on and then go back, that.'s my wish... I'm currently on chapter 14.
Yeah, I wish you could so that too. I did Chapter 15 last night, got through the chapter boss and then saw I was 1 gold short of the objective. First time I've been that close without getting it and assumed the gold you collect as loot from the boss would count towards the total. It doesn't. Have to redo the entire chapter... :P
anki: ... I'm currently on chapter 14.
GR00T: I did Chapter 15 last night, ...
Funny how we all seem to play at the same pace. I'm on chapter 15 as well. Have to say that the game is quite addictive, but for my taste everything is a little too dependable on luck (even if you can reduce it with the right equipment, abilities and strategy).
PaterAlf: Funny how we all seem to play at the same pace. I'm on chapter 15 as well. Have to say that the game is quite addictive, but for my taste everything is a little too dependable on luck (even if you can reduce it with the right equipment, abilities and strategy).
Yeah, it's really about the only complaint I have. Last night I got completely annihilated by the opponent (only got one hit in)then completely destroyed them on the retry - they never landed a hit. But since you can play the hand very quickly and retry as many times as you like, it's not too egregious. Although it does suck to use your abilities and your special cards and have them uncharged/lost if you're forced to retry.

One thing I did notice (I think i'm not imagining this) is if you earn one, two, or three stars and retry, you keep the special cards you earned.
Not enough false beards, I think.