It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Taking care of that brain detail.

<span class="bold">Serial Cleaner</span>, a stealth/action simulation starring a shady crime scene cleaner, is now available, DRM-Free on GOG.com with a 20% launch discount.

The carpet is soaked in blood, dead bodies are haphazardly strewn about, and incriminating evidence is lying there in the open, waiting for the boys in blue to ziplock it.

Well not on your watch.

Put on your shades, sneak around the crime scene undetected, and clean up the mess stat - all to protect the public hygiene and see your mob boss smile.

The 20% discount will last until July 21, 5PM UTC.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited July 14, 2017 by maladr0Id
Looks like a combo of Viscera Cleanup Detail and Hotline Miami. Not a bad couple of games to be compared to...
Not quite sold on the game, but the soundtrack... is not available here and it's blocked in the US on soundcloud. Oh well. To YouTube!
HereForTheBeer: Cleaning? Bah, that's women's work / game!

/ducks thrown scrub brush
*punches other palm repeatedly and steadily*

So you have opinions on cleaning? Well, let me tell you, you're wrong. It ain't for women.

*lights a cigarette, inhales and blows it out with a sneer*

It's for suckers.

*turns to toilet, starts scrubbing away*

(I'm a cleaner, but not a smoker. That was added for effect)
Painted_Doll: Another Unity engine game ?
Why does that matter? (sincere curiosity)

For me as a Linux user, Unity usually means a Linux version, so I usually welcome it.
if dustforce and party hard had a child...

Cool idea!
Painted_Doll: Another Unity engine game ?
Unity can create very good games BUT 90% is unoptimised and will barbeQue older pc
i have many unity games because the devs do NOT tell us they used Unity, otherwise i would stay away from them.
Simple unity games should run on a quadcore 2,67 ghz with 8 gb ram according to many devs on steam: BUT they often say a 2 GHZ will do, but they forget they should mentiond it needs a new duo or quad core 2GHZ so they dont know the real required system their own game needs and thats very funny to read.

So the major problem for me is not the game itself but a very bad performance of the game (barbQueing the cpu)
Post edited November 01, 2017 by gamesfreak64
V4V: Why does that matter? (sincere curiosity)
See gamesfreak64's post .
Anamon: Looks very nice!
The graphics style is definitely unusual, but I kind of wishlisted it the moment I saw the wood-paneled station wagon…
take some time to search the internet and compare 1000 games... chances are big you find games with art like that, i know a few that imo look like that.

I stick to old good games or good old games :D
lol, as someone who obsessively mopped up all the blood splatters in project zomboid this appeals to me
V4V: Why does that matter? (sincere curiosity)
Painted_Doll: See gamesfreak64's post .
But still does it really matter, how old are today's PCs dedicated for gaming ? 2 3 or even a 4 year old PC will run this unoptimised Unity game.
Post edited July 17, 2017 by iRevolt
Painted_Doll: See gamesfreak64's post .
iRevolt: But still does it really matter, how old are today's PCs dedicated for gaming ? 2 3 or even a 4 year old PC will run this unoptimised Unity game.
I have a 2 year old laptop, definitely not a gaming rig, and so far I have been able to run all "unoptimized" Unity games I've purchased. Layers of Fear, Kôna, the new Shadowrun games, Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller, Gone Home, Kentucky Route Zero, Teslagrad, Jazzpunk, The Long Dark, Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure, Ziggurat, The Last Tinker: City of Colors, Dex, Jotun, Hand of Fate, Her Story, Ori and the Blind Forest, Dropsy, Sunless Sea, Firewatch, Oxenfree, STRAFE (just to name "a few" "unoptimized" Unity games) all run great on my admittedly crappy machine.
gamesfreak64: So the major problem for me is not the game itself but a very bad performance of the game (barbQueing the cpu)
Thanks for the clarification. Since my Athlon II X3 435 with 2,9 Ghz and 8 GB RAM usually runs Unity games perfectly on Kubuntu Linux 14.04, I didn't notice if they weren't optimized that much (or at all).

I can understand anyone whose system has problems with them, though.