It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Seasons after Fall is now available DRM-free. Get it 75% off until June 26th, 1pm UTC.

Seasons After Fall is a 2D platform-puzzler game that will let you dive into a captivating universe and explore a land governed by magic and nature. As a wild fox you are sent on a perilous journey aided only by your ability to change the seasons at will, manipulating a gorgeous 2D world backed by an enchanting live string quartet.
Looks really beautiful and the seasons mechanic sounds fun. Could someone who has played it tell how long the game is?
ConsulCaesar: Looks really beautiful and the seasons mechanic sounds fun. Could someone who has played it tell how long the game is?
HLTB reports 6-7 hours.
This little gem definately deserves to be here. Thank you, GOG. :D
ConsulCaesar: Looks really beautiful and the seasons mechanic sounds fun. Could someone who has played it tell how long the game is?
ciemnogrodzianin: HLTB reports 6-7 hours.
How Long To Beat usually falls a bit short for me, so I'll estimate 8-9 hours. Thanks.
I just finished the game and it took me about 6 hours.
Advanced89: I just finished the game and it took me about 6 hours.
Thank you too. That seems to be a common reported time. I'm just a very slow and relaxed player. ;)
LittleCritter: Had this on my steam wishlist for ages, definitely buying it now. That price certainly warrants an insta-buy.
faroot: Buying it on Gog is great of course, but just so you know, it was at this same low price on steam exactly a year ago, and possibly other times too, so apparently you missed that.
Dude I have like 300 games on my steam wishlist. I don't keep track with what's on sale unless it's top priority. It's a lot easier with gog since there are way, way less games available. So if one's less than 5 bucks it sticks out.
faroot: Buying it on Gog is great of course, but just so you know, it was at this same low price on steam exactly a year ago, and possibly other times too, so apparently you missed that.
LittleCritter: Dude I have like 300 games on my steam wishlist. I don't keep track with what's on sale unless it's top priority. It's a lot easier with gog since there are way, way less games available. So if one's less than 5 bucks it sticks out.
I wasn't faulting you for overlooking it, the point was the following sentence, recommending isthereanydeal or similar services to automatically notify you when something is on sale in the price range you want.

I have over 1000 games on my steam wishlist, which is *more* of a reason for automation, not less, so I don't get your point.
wishlisted
For those interested - the game nicely works under Linux/Wine.

I had only some performance issues, which is not surprising considering my hardware. The paradox is that I wasn't able to run the game natively under Windows (hardware meets requirements in this case), I've got only sound effects and minimized game window... :|