It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Test your skills in a fast-paced free-moving roguelite platformer set in a post-apocalyptic world where a mysterious entity wreaked havoc on all humanity. ScourgeBringer is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM with a 15% discount lasting until 28th October 2020, 2 PM UTC! Help the brave warrior Kyhra to explore the unknown and slash her way through ancient machines guarding the seal of her past, and maybe the redemption of humanity.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
pkk234: I would understand the 'level design' criticism if this was a metroidvania, but it's not.
It even advertises itself in the trailer as a roguelite. It's more like Isaac or Monolith in terms of exploration.
Panaias: Does this game have randomly generated areas and stuff?
It seems it's the general idea of PGEN: rooms are designed and levels are generated based on certain rules.
timppu: Not my cup of tea, but then I don't even drink tea.
Let me guess : You're a real man! You chew raw coffee beans! ;)