It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Little maverick.

<span class="bold">Samorost2</span>, a simple experimental adventure game from Amanita Design, is available now for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 33% launch discount.

<span class="bold">Samorost2</span> is super weird. It's weird all around. The premise is weird - you're a gnome-like creature living on a tiny tree planet. Two mysterious, angry looking aliens land near your house and capture your dog, there's little you can do but lift off in your bottle rocket and get him back. The graphics are weird - the universe is a surreal collage of pastel colored textures and photography. The music is so weird, its award winning. Samorost2 is not a complex experience, it features no inventory or dialogue instead opting for a serene set of scenes to be solved and manipulated. Half game, half art, all greatness.

The GOG.com release of <span class="bold">Samorost2</span> comes with a free copy of the Original Soundtrack bonus goodie, and it's one worth listening to.

A surreal adventure awaits in <span class="bold">Samorost2</span>, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com! The 33% launch discount will last for one week, until Tuesday, July 14, at 10:59 AM GMT.
Kunovski: that's the reason we can't have installer of 1 here on GOG (at the moment)
It's not on Steam either. I suspect that it has something to do with the legal situation of the graphics. Going by the style of the games it seems plausible that in the first one they used tons of random images found on the web which they can get away with in a free Flash game but not in a commercial game sold directly on stores and to be safe they are keeping the game completely away from Steam, GOG and whatnot, even as a freebie. I can't guarantee that that's the reason but the same problem applies to zillions of other games, particularly Flash games.
Post edited July 10, 2015 by F4LL0UT
Kunovski: that's the reason we can't have installer of 1 here on GOG (at the moment)
F4LL0UT: It's not on Steam either. I suspect that it has something to do with the legal situation of the graphics. Going by the style of the games it seems plausible that in the first one they used tons of random images found on the web which they can get away with in a free Flash game but not in a commercial game sold directly on stores and to be safe they are keeping the game completely away from Steam, GOG and whatnot, even as a freebie. I can't guarantee that that's the reason but the same problem applies to zillions of other games, particularly Flash games.
IIRC, Samorost 1 was done partly as university exercise (gfx being part of the task), so I doubt it uses that much of random images. I think most of the background photos were taken (and edited) personally by the dev (student back then). (too lazy to google the interview to verify it, so please consider the option of my hazy memory fooling me badly, in that case all I can say is "sorry" :) ).
GOG.com: Little maverick.

<span class="bold">Samorost2</span>, a simple experimental adventure game from Amanita Design, is available now for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 33% launch discount.

<span class="bold">Samorost2</span> is super weird. It's weird all around. The premise is weird - you're a gnome-like creature living on a tiny tree planet. Two mysterious, angry looking aliens land near your house and capture your dog, there's little you can do but lift off in your bottle rocket and get him back. The graphics are weird - the universe is a surreal collage of pastel colored textures and photography. The music is so weird, its award winning. Samorost2 is not a complex experience, it features no inventory or dialogue instead opting for a serene set of scenes to be solved and manipulated. Half game, half art, all greatness.

The GOG.com release of <span class="bold">Samorost2</span> comes with a free copy of the Original Soundtrack bonus goodie, and it's one worth listening to.

A surreal adventure awaits in <span class="bold">Samorost2</span>, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com! The 33% launch discount will last for one week, until Tuesday, July 14, at 10:59 AM GMT.
I was enjoying it...got through only 5 or 6 levels and now the game will not even start. So disapointed. Any ideas on how to get it working on win 7? Thanks
Breg: I was enjoying it...got through only 5 or 6 levels and now the game will not even start. So disapointed. Any ideas on how to get it working on win 7? Thanks
Check / ask in the dedicated subforum: https://www.gog.com/forum/samorost_series

Failing that contact support: https://support.gog.com
wut