It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Purple craze.

<span class="bold">Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition</span> and <span class="bold">Gat out of Hell</span>, two ridiculous open-world playgrounds of unrestrained action, are now available DRM-free on GOG.com with a 75% discount.

When the aliens invade, the fearless and slightly unhinged president of the United States has no choice but to bend time and space, the fourth wall, and Overlord Zinyak's tyrannical ambitions in order to save us all. Superpowers, mindpowers, weapons of mass attraction, and outfits that go waaaay over the top are the order of the day in this completely bonkers open world adventure that doesn't understand the meaning of "too much".

When you're done whacking aliens with weaponized genitalia, feel free to go wrestle the Prince of Darkness in the Gat out of Hell standalone expansion. Wield outrageous contraptions and soar across his demonic domain as you sin with a confident grin. If you want to make your wings even more fashionable and give your exploits some Shakespearean flair, you need the <span class="bold">Devil's Workshop Pack</span>.

The 75% discounts will last until April 27, 10AM UTC, as part of our <span class="bold">Deep Silver Sale</span>.
Saints Row IV and Gat out of Hell are also available on <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> until April 27, 10 AM UTC.

NOTE: Currently, Saints Row IV is unavailable for purchase in Australia due to censorship issues. We're working on resolving the situation and we'll keep you posted on any developments.

Watch the Saints Row IV trailer.

Gat out Hell trailer.
Post edited April 20, 2017 by maladr0Id
Bigs: On an unrelated note it would be nice to see Agents of MAYHEM here...
anothername: I'm surprised by its lukewarm reception; when the SR titles got released ppl appear to generally raving. Here its more like "It there, kinda nice but kinda cheaply; next".
I adore the Saints Row series and I've got zero interest for Agents of Mayhem. Maybe because of the pre-built characters (I loved the whacky customization of SR), or maybe because of the setting (I liked SR's insanity to take place in ordinary environments - Tim Burton's "Mars Attacks" would be less fun if it took place on an imaginary scifi setting), but the first reviews about bugs and perfrmance issues aren't helping either.

It may be the natural continuation after SR5 and Gat out of Hell, but I draw the line at SR4. It was fun, but I don't see the point in Gat out of Hell (having, already, to play predefined chars in an alien environment), and Agents of Mayhem just push forward theelements that made me lose interest.

So, maybe it's a widely shared feeling. Despite the common elements (over-the-top action and characters), I don't feel that it aims at the exact same public.
Gearmos: I doubt it. The Steam version of Agents of Mayhem comes with Denuvo.
NuffCatnip: They'll get rid of it in a month or so like most do I'd say.
But yeah, it'll probably take some time to arrive at gog.
"like most do"

Sorry to break it, but this happened only to a very selected few number of games.
Taking for granted that they not only will remove it, but even in a so short timespan is very unlikely.
anothername: I'm surprised by its lukewarm reception; when the SR titles got released ppl appear to generally raving. Here its more like "It there, kinda nice but kinda cheaply; next".
Telika: I adore the Saints Row series and I've got zero interest for Agents of Mayhem. Maybe because of the pre-built characters (I loved the whacky customization of SR), or maybe because of the setting (I liked SR's insanity to take place in ordinary environments - Tim Burton's "Mars Attacks" would be less fun if it took place on an imaginary scifi setting), but the first reviews about bugs and perfrmance issues aren't helping either.

It may be the natural continuation after SR5 and Gat out of Hell, but I draw the line at SR4. It was fun, but I don't see the point in Gat out of Hell (having, already, to play predefined chars in an alien environment), and Agents of Mayhem just push forward theelements that made me lose interest.

So, maybe it's a widely shared feeling. Despite the common elements (over-the-top action and characters), I don't feel that it aims at the exact same public.
Pretty much sums up why I would not be in a rush to get it if it where released here (Although I would admire the devs/publishers for coming out of their imagined save turtle-shell if they actually had it released here).

Compared to the main series everything I hear, see and read about Mayhem is such a downgrade.
JogsterXL: Superb releases, instabought both! Thanks GOG and Deep SIlver!
Painted_Doll: Too bad that you can't add any mod to the games . :(
I've had no problems modding the games?
JogsterXL: Superb releases, instabought both! Thanks GOG and Deep SIlver!
Painted_Doll: Too bad that you can't add any mod to the games . :(
Generally what JogsterXL said. Not all mods AFAIK but not un-moddable either. My gog SR4 has cruise control and no "flickering" (that distortion effect which wants to emulate the being part of a virtual world effect) for example.
I'd like to update my previous post : Some mods / cheats are working with the game .
Hmmm... so April 2017 is when Saints Row 4 & Gat out of hell got here... must have missed it...

Actually wanted to try out Saints Row 2 but doesn't run under Linux Mint.

So....
rtcvb32: Actually wanted to try out Saints Row 2 but doesn't run under Linux Mint...
https://www.gog.com/forum/saints_row_series/saints_row_2_for_linux
low rated
rtcvb32: Actually wanted to try out Saints Row 2 but doesn't run under Linux Mint...
adamhm: https://www.gog.com/forum/saints_row_series/saints_row_2_for_linux
O.O

I'll give this a try...

Already purchased the PS3 versions of SR3 & 4, but this is still worth pursuing.
Painted_Doll: I'd like to update my previous post : Some mods / cheats are working with the game .
How do you get cheats to work in Gat Out Of Hell on GOG?

I have a trainer but only for the steam version it seems as it doesn't work with the game and it crashes.
So by now it's pretty safe to assume that this is not ever going to be sold in Australia then? I think a long enough period has passed to resolve any issues that are ever going to be resolved.
You won't be able to get around the issue with SR4 in Australia. The ACB won't back down and the only way to sell it to Australian's is to censor it like Steam did. Australia is a complete nanny-state.
Post edited October 26, 2019 by hoover1979