It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Purple craze.

<span class="bold">Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition</span> and <span class="bold">Gat out of Hell</span>, two ridiculous open-world playgrounds of unrestrained action, are now available DRM-free on GOG.com with a 75% discount.

When the aliens invade, the fearless and slightly unhinged president of the United States has no choice but to bend time and space, the fourth wall, and Overlord Zinyak's tyrannical ambitions in order to save us all. Superpowers, mindpowers, weapons of mass attraction, and outfits that go waaaay over the top are the order of the day in this completely bonkers open world adventure that doesn't understand the meaning of "too much".

When you're done whacking aliens with weaponized genitalia, feel free to go wrestle the Prince of Darkness in the Gat out of Hell standalone expansion. Wield outrageous contraptions and soar across his demonic domain as you sin with a confident grin. If you want to make your wings even more fashionable and give your exploits some Shakespearean flair, you need the <span class="bold">Devil's Workshop Pack</span>.

The 75% discounts will last until April 27, 10AM UTC, as part of our <span class="bold">Deep Silver Sale</span>.
Saints Row IV and Gat out of Hell are also available on <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> until April 27, 10 AM UTC.

NOTE: Currently, Saints Row IV is unavailable for purchase in Australia due to censorship issues. We're working on resolving the situation and we'll keep you posted on any developments.

Watch the Saints Row IV trailer.

Gat out Hell trailer.
Post edited April 20, 2017 by maladr0Id
TommyTime: VPN.
Zergoss: Yeah, I used my VPN, I have both now
If you use a VPN to get the game do you have to keep using the VPN whenever you install/launch the game? Also it wouldn't get downgraded to the censored version when they release it will it?

Also what of getting your account banned? I hear Steam bans users or removes the games you bought for using VPN's, does GoG do the same?

/edit

Just saw that VPN's are against the TnC so that's that. :/
Post edited April 22, 2017 by exe3
Zergoss: Yeah, I used my VPN, I have both now
exe3: If you use a VPN to get the game do you have to keep using the VPN whenever you install/launch the game? Also it wouldn't get downgraded to the censored version when they release it will it?

Also what of getting your account banned? I hear Steam bans users or removes the games you bought for using VPN's, does GoG do the same?

/edit

The games are DRM free. You can play and install the game from any location or region. As for VPNs, they are technically against the ToS for GoG. I think they are more for people abusing then to get games ultra cheap from certain regions rather than bypassing censorship laws. I've never personally heard of GoG banning anyone or removing games of anyone bypassing regional restrictions in such a manner. If it really worries you - trade with someone outside of Australia for it.

[EDIT] I don't know what would happen if the censored version was released though. I would hope it isn't downgraded, but I don't know.
Post edited April 22, 2017 by tremere110
Superb releases, instabought both! Thanks GOG and Deep SIlver!
My custom keybinds and some other options are being reset whenever I restart Gat out of Hell. That is pretty disappointing...
Where's Saints Row 1?
UsernamePassword: Where's Saints Row 1?
It was never released on PC in the first place.
jlucas1299: I also cannot add Gat Out of Hell using GOG Connect. SR IV imported just fine.
Mine was just added. Might be there's a "queue", so wait a bit and try again.
UsernamePassword: Where's Saints Row 1?
On XBOX 360. It's a console exclusive as Grargar already said.
exe3: If you use a VPN to get the game do you have to keep using the VPN whenever you install/launch the game? Also it wouldn't get downgraded to the censored version when they release it will it?

/edit

tremere110: The games are DRM free. You can play and install the game from any location or region. As for VPNs, they are technically against the ToS for GoG. I think they are more for people abusing then to get games ultra cheap from certain regions rather than bypassing censorship laws. I've never personally heard of GoG banning anyone or removing games of anyone bypassing regional restrictions in such a manner. If it really worries you - trade with someone outside of Australia for it.

[EDIT] I don't know what would happen if the censored version was released though. I would hope it isn't downgraded, but I don't know.
Hasn't there also been times where people have gifted others games because of similar reasons, I'm thinking mainly of Germany when some war games are released because of their censorship issues

And if I get downgraded at later, that's fine, it's only one mission that cets cut from the sounds of it
Post edited April 22, 2017 by Zergoss
Seems that the English and German version are the same. I installed the german version and its completely english (voiceacting and text). Even the size of the installer files are exactly the same. Seems that something went wrong.
IronArcturus: Has anyone noticed that SR4 isn't saving the Options data? I've posted about it here.
tremere110: Yup, this is specific to the GoG version not saving into a profile config file - may have been overlooked cause it's in a weird location.

https://www.gog.com/forum/saints_row_series/sr4_not_saving_game_options/post19
Options aren't saving in Gat out of hell either. Gat is also getting stuck at the end of activities, the option to hit enter to continue randomly does not come up. Game has frozen once also.
Great release and deals on Saints Row games, thanks GoG! :)
The easier way for Australians to get the uncensored version without setting up a second account with VPN:

Step 1. wait for the Australian government approved version.

Step 2. buy it. now you've paid GOG, the publisher and the developers for a license to play SR4. Don't bother downloading it.

Step 3. Using your VPN (since the government enforced an IP ban on TPB), go to TPB and download the uncensored version. Play.

Yes I can hear all the do-gooders squealing "how dare you pirate it". But you paid GOG, the publisher and the developers. It's only the Australian Censorship Board you're dicking over, and who cares about that? It's not like the police are going to find out and raid you (though I take no responsibility if this occurs). Sure, it's breaching Australian law, so is swearing in public.
Post edited April 23, 2017 by CMOT70
jalister: I probably have the same, or similar, motherboard to what he used in the video. I'm not sure I would want to try hunting down drivers for it now. I wonder if it will run well in Virtualbox.
Yup! Lemme know if it works!! :P
The easiest way for Australians to get the uncensored version without setting up a second account with VPN:

Step 1. Be a nice person in the forums (and in real life, never hurts).

Step 2. Find a friend. Really. Check their reputation.

Step 3. Trade the games you want to have. Be prepared to take a leap of faith and send codes first.

Step 4. Play :)