It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Purple craze.

<span class="bold">Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition</span> and <span class="bold">Gat out of Hell</span>, two ridiculous open-world playgrounds of unrestrained action, are now available DRM-free on GOG.com with a 75% discount.

When the aliens invade, the fearless and slightly unhinged president of the United States has no choice but to bend time and space, the fourth wall, and Overlord Zinyak's tyrannical ambitions in order to save us all. Superpowers, mindpowers, weapons of mass attraction, and outfits that go waaaay over the top are the order of the day in this completely bonkers open world adventure that doesn't understand the meaning of "too much".

When you're done whacking aliens with weaponized genitalia, feel free to go wrestle the Prince of Darkness in the Gat out of Hell standalone expansion. Wield outrageous contraptions and soar across his demonic domain as you sin with a confident grin. If you want to make your wings even more fashionable and give your exploits some Shakespearean flair, you need the <span class="bold">Devil's Workshop Pack</span>.

The 75% discounts will last until April 27, 10AM UTC, as part of our <span class="bold">Deep Silver Sale</span>.
Saints Row IV and Gat out of Hell are also available on <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> until April 27, 10 AM UTC.

NOTE: Currently, Saints Row IV is unavailable for purchase in Australia due to censorship issues. We're working on resolving the situation and we'll keep you posted on any developments.

Watch the Saints Row IV trailer.

Gat out Hell trailer.
Post edited April 20, 2017 by maladr0Id
Ok, manual installation worked and game runs, but Galaxy can't import it.
Yes!

Saints Row 3 and 4 are the best in the series and my favorite games. Very happy to have a chance to finally own it in the sweet GOG package.

Gat Out of Hell is the only thing I haven't played yet - because of Boss, duh - but now I don't have any excuse anymore for such awesome price for the whole deal.

Thanks, GOG & Deep Silver!
Bigs: They talking to Deep Silver to get the AU censored version.

If I click on GOG Connect now, SR4 is no longer listed as being an option but marked as owned (was last night obviously)... 2, 3 and GOOH still show up as options/owned.

Better not fucking change my uncut copy retroactively...
Download it now to be safe.
JudasIscariot: Could you do me a huge favor and send us a Support ticket anout it so we can investigate this further?
Aaaand it's done. Ticket created.

Thanks for trying to help !
Post edited April 20, 2017 by Edward_Carnby
Laberbacke: Gat out of Hell is not a good game. I'd recommend to only buy it if you absolutely have to, for completionist purposes.
It's not a full featured game like SR3 and SR4, but I liked it enough to call it good. It's also not very expensive, and worth grabbing on sale. While it's not critical to the Saints Row games, it does have a plot point that fills the gap between SR4 and Agents of MAYHEM, from what I have read.
Laberbacke: Gat out of Hell is not a good game. I'd recommend to only buy it if you absolutely have to, for completionist purposes.
jalister: It's not a full featured game like SR3 and SR4, but I liked it enough to call it good. It's also not very expensive, and worth grabbing on sale. While it's not critical to the Saints Row games, it does have a plot point that fills the gap between SR4 and Agents of MAYHEM, from what I have read.
It's missing so much. Real missions, for example. In Gat there are only side activities. And what is Agents of MAYHEM?
jalister: It's not a full featured game like SR3 and SR4, but I liked it enough to call it good. It's also not very expensive, and worth grabbing on sale. While it's not critical to the Saints Row games, it does have a plot point that fills the gap between SR4 and Agents of MAYHEM, from what I have read.
Laberbacke: It's missing so much. Real missions, for example. In Gat there are only side activities. And what is Agents of MAYHEM?
Agents of Mayhem is the upcoming game from Deep Sliver that isnt SR, but it set in the same universe as SR. (So expect alot of SR references.) For for info:

http://www.aomthegame.com/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agents_of_Mayhem
Pond86: Agents of Mayhem is the upcoming game from Deep Sliver that isnt SR, but it set in the same universe as SR. (So expect alot of SR references.) For for info:

Thanks for posting the links. It saved me some time since I was about to. :)

Since Agents of MAYHEM will not have multi-player, that game would be great to release here on day 1. I would buy that game here on release day if that happened, to support the DRM free option. I did that with Witcher 3. However the game looks like it would be perfect to allow three friends to play together.
Post edited April 20, 2017 by jalister
Pond86: Agents of Mayhem is the upcoming game from Deep Sliver that isnt SR, but it set in the same universe as SR. (So expect alot of SR references.) For for info:

Thanks, never heard of it before. Hah, the official site only lets me choose between UK and USA, I wonder what that means.
Nice! Bought without hesitation!
jalister: Since Agents of MAYHEM will not have multi-player
That made it a day one buy for me. It looked very Mpish from the videos and such but im so glad they are focusing on SP. More developers need to follow suit tbh.

Laberbacke: Thanks, never heard of it before. Hah, the official site only lets me choose between UK and USA, I wonder what that means.
Prob that the main site is only in English? :P

But the game will prob follow other Deep Sliver releases.
Post edited April 20, 2017 by Pond86
jalister: I'm optimistic, but I'm going to miss the option of creating my own character.
Same. That's why I held off getting Gat out of Hell up until now. Also my Boss is voiced by Laura Bailey, she's great. Will miss my own character... But I am optimistic as well and will wait for what they'll throw at us.
Midoryu: Also my Boss is voiced by Laura Bailey
My boss is always voiced by her. Anyone else just sounds wrong. If they ever do a SR1 & 2 remaster they need to get Laura in. Shes just so friggin AWESOME! (Shes my fav voice actress ever!)
JudasIscariot: Could you do me a huge favor and send us a Support ticket anout it so we can investigate this further?
Same issue here
Midoryu: Also my Boss is voiced by Laura Bailey
Pond86: My boss is always voiced by her. Anyone else just sounds wrong. If they ever do a SR1 & 2 remaster they need to get Laura in. Shes just so friggin AWESOME! (Shes my fav voice actress ever!)
In SR1 there was only a male player character. Just saying.