It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Purple craze.

<span class="bold">Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition</span> and <span class="bold">Gat out of Hell</span>, two ridiculous open-world playgrounds of unrestrained action, are now available DRM-free on GOG.com with a 75% discount.

When the aliens invade, the fearless and slightly unhinged president of the United States has no choice but to bend time and space, the fourth wall, and Overlord Zinyak's tyrannical ambitions in order to save us all. Superpowers, mindpowers, weapons of mass attraction, and outfits that go waaaay over the top are the order of the day in this completely bonkers open world adventure that doesn't understand the meaning of "too much".

When you're done whacking aliens with weaponized genitalia, feel free to go wrestle the Prince of Darkness in the Gat out of Hell standalone expansion. Wield outrageous contraptions and soar across his demonic domain as you sin with a confident grin. If you want to make your wings even more fashionable and give your exploits some Shakespearean flair, you need the <span class="bold">Devil's Workshop Pack</span>.

The 75% discounts will last until April 27, 10AM UTC, as part of our <span class="bold">Deep Silver Sale</span>.
Saints Row IV and Gat out of Hell are also available on <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> until April 27, 10 AM UTC.

NOTE: Currently, Saints Row IV is unavailable for purchase in Australia due to censorship issues. We're working on resolving the situation and we'll keep you posted on any developments.

Watch the Saints Row IV trailer.

Gat out Hell trailer.
Post edited April 20, 2017 by maladr0Id
Finally! Thanks, Deep Silver. Already own SRIII and SRIV, but bought Gat out of Hell to show some support. So this means Saints Row V will release here day one, will it? Great.
Hmm, the installation of SR IV via Galaxy doesn't work. A problem during configuration.
Now I'm going to try the manual installation.
Edward_Carnby: Yep. Downloaded russian installers.
JudasIscariot: And you're not getting anything in Russian?
Nope. I played for about a hour - it's all on english - sub's, string's, voice's - everything. =)
Post edited April 20, 2017 by Edward_Carnby
Midoryu: Finally! Thanks, Deep Silver. Already own SRIII and SRIV, but bought Gat out of Hell to show some support. So this means Saints Row V will release here day one, will it? Great.
Next Volition game is Agents of MAYHEM.
jalister: Next Volition game is Agents of MAYHEM.
I hope we get Red Faction Guerilla before that (as in next Volition game on GOG that is).
Post edited April 20, 2017 by acute71
Midoryu: Finally! Thanks, Deep Silver. Already own SRIII and SRIV, but bought Gat out of Hell to show some support. So this means Saints Row V will release here day one, will it? Great.
jalister: Next Volition game is Agents of MAYHEM.
Never heard of it before, thanks for the info. Just watched the trailer and read some first impressions, could prove entertaining. So this means.... Both, Saints Row V and Agents of MAYHEM, will release here day one? A wonderful idea!

Edited right after that: I always wrote V, not IV. Nope, you were just daydreaming again.
Post edited April 20, 2017 by Midoryu
& one more thing.
Controls & sub's "on\off" settings reseting by default after I exit the game.
Graphics settings is saving just fine.

Maybe gog forgot some to put some ini files in 'russian' distributive ? =)
Post edited April 20, 2017 by Edward_Carnby
Midoryu: Never heard of it before, thanks for the info. Just watched the trailer and read some first impressions, could prove entertaining. So this means.... Both, Saints Row V and Agents of MAYHEM, will release here day one? A wonderful idea!
I'm optimistic, but I'm going to miss the option of creating my own character.
Oh Deep Silver, you guys making me buy SRIV for the 10th time. :P

(I have it on PS3, PS3 AU, PS4, PS4 AU, XB360, XB360 AU, XB1, XB1 AU & Steam already!)
jalister: I actually liked Windows ME also. It booted fast, and rarely (if ever) crashed.
vicklemos: Check this, then.
Made by Phil, a solid dude who's a GOG user/retrogaming fan. The guy's channel is pretty good ;)

ps: same here. Never crashed!
I probably have the same, or similar, motherboard to what he used in the video. I'm not sure I would want to try hunting down drivers for it now. I wonder if it will run well in Virtualbox.
Edward_Carnby: & one more thing.
Controls & sub's "on\off" settings reseting by default after I exit the game.
Graphics settings is saving just fine.

Maybe gog forgot some to put some ini files in 'russian' distributive ? =)
Could you do me a huge favor and send us a Support ticket anout it so we can investigate this further?
Pond86: Oh Deep Silver, you guys making me buy SRIV for the 10th time. :P

(I have it on PS3, PS3 AU, PS4, PS4 AU, XB360, XB360 AU, XB1, XB1 AU & Steam already!)
A bigger fan than me? I have SR3, SR4 and GOOH on PS3, PS4 and Steam. I did buy a used XBox 360 for SR1 and SR2. My Steam profile page uses all SR bling.
Post edited April 20, 2017 by jalister
Gat out of Hell is not a good game. I'd recommend to only buy it if you absolutely have to, for completionist purposes.

MarkoH01: Afaik there is a censored and an uncensored version of SR4 in Germany too. I already own the uncensored version on Steam and GOG connect recognized it. Is the German version of SR4 also uncensored?
The Third had a version for Germany only. IV is the same here as the international one.
Pond86: Oh Deep Silver, you guys making me buy SRIV for the 10th time. :P

jalister: A bigger fan than me? I have SR3, SR4 and GOOH on PS3, PS4 and Steam. I did buy a used XBox 360 for SR1 and SR2. My Steam profile page uses all SR bling.
I haven't gotten around to getting GOOH yet on PS3 & XB360 (as I dont think much of it.) I have SR1, 2 & 3 though. (German SR3 on PS3 as well as my local one, just the UK one of the 360. )
They talking to Deep Silver to get the AU censored version.

If I click on GOG Connect now, SR4 is no longer listed as being an option but marked as owned (was last night obviously)... 2, 3 and GOOH still show up as options/owned.

Better not fucking change my uncut copy retroactively...
Post edited April 20, 2017 by Bigs