It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Set off on a journey with a psychological horror detective game set in a cursed valley in rural Croatia. Saint Kotar is now available on GOG.COM and enjoys 10% discount that lasts until 4th November 2021, 12 AM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
my name is supyreor catte: That's pretty weird. Maybe inefficient compression?
Alexim: The prologue was 743 MB until a while ago, it really seems like there is something wrong with it.
Because if they accidentally updated the prologue with the full game, then everybody who downloads prologue for free actually has a full game.

Do correct me if I am wrong but I suppose demo was for free, right?
Alexim: The prologue was 743 MB until a while ago, it really seems like there is something wrong with it.
Tarhiel: Because if they accidentally updated the prologue with the full game, then everybody who downloads prologue for free actually has a full game.

Do correct me if I am wrong but I suppose demo was for free, right?
Yes that's right, it was free. I haven't downloaded this new "version" yet but I don't think it contains the full game. It could be some other bug like duplicate demo files.