It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Surfing the rainbow.

Runner3 is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.
Can you keep up? CommanderVideo has put on his running shoes and...black overalls?, ready for another round of continuous running, sliding, and punching. Zoom through beautifully eccentric worlds filled with treacherous traps or critters that threaten to upset your rhythm and send you back at the beginning. Then again, this gives you one more chance to listen to the awesome soundtrack complimenting your moves, so why not?

Get the official Soundtrack for your collection.
while the production values are certainly nice this has to be the most expensive 'runner' type game ive seen.
fortune_p_dawg: while the production values are certainly nice this has to be the most expensive 'runner' type game ive seen.
Exactly.

If i needed (intro) animation for products or other 'show' related i'd pay the list price for it....it has great value,
but as a game ? (thinking........ ) ah : nope :D not even at 9.99 or less. Sorry.

Anyway, this doesnt mean i never spend money on games, i did, but the games were real games

before the euro i easily spend 69 to 139 hfl for 1 (one) game ( retail ofcourse on cd/dvd)
examples:

Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty ,Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines,Fallout , Fallout 2 , Fallout Tactics,
Baldur's Gate 1 and 2 Red Alert, , Red Alert 2 ( + expansion yuri revenge) Age of Empires 1 and 2
Dune, Dune 2000,Gorky 17, ( and many more) in short: all real games with beautiful backgrounds and art, no 3d renderings.

They don't make games like that anymore, they can't and don't want to make games like that cause it looks too old and dated to the develoeprs and publishers ( thats why the switch to casual games which do look modern BUT casualgames are supposed to look modern).

Anyway trying to get my old Dune 2000 to run again cause it will never be released again (DRM free) and i don't intend to buy games from EA with shiploads of DRM :D
Post edited May 22, 2018 by gamesfreak64
Not Thumper.
*sigh*
gamesfreak64: Anyway trying to get my old Dune 2000 to run again cause it will never be released again (DRM free) and i don't intend to buy games from EA with shiploads of DRM :D
https://gruntmods.com/dune_2000_gruntmods_edition/ (I dislike it though.)

https://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Dune_2000#Installing_on_64-bit_versions_of_Windows (Prefered way, it invloves downloading a custom installer.)

Dune 2000 is exellent though my all time fav Dune.
Post edited May 22, 2018 by Pond86
pmcollectorboy: Not Thumper.
*sigh*
Agreed
low rated
deleted
gamesfreak64: Anyway trying to get my old Dune 2000 to run again cause it will never be released again (DRM free) and i don't intend to buy games from EA with shiploads of DRM :D
Pond86: https://gruntmods.com/dune_2000_gruntmods_edition/ (I dislike it though.)

https://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Dune_2000#Installing_on_64-bit_versions_of_Windows (Prefered way, it invloves downloading a custom installer.)

Dune 2000 is exellent though my all time fav Dune.
Thanks for the solution, bookmarked for later use.

edit:

checked the files and Virustotal gave 5 bad results, the virusklillers sound unknown to me, and tbh they look like crap :D ( K7 ? will there be a K3 and K9?) i have KAV and Malwarebytes so i have to rely on their reulsts not on 5 wanna be AV and antimalware tools i never heard of :D

K7AntiVirus: Trojan-Downloader ( 005169191 )

K7GW: Trojan-Downloader ( 005169191 )

Qihoo-360: HEUR/QVM42.1.Malware.Gen

SUPERAntiSpyware : PUP.OnekitInstaller/Variant

TrendMicro-HouseCall : Suspicious_GEN.F47V1001
Post edited May 23, 2018 by gamesfreak64
fortune_p_dawg: while the production values are certainly nice this has to be the most expensive 'runner' type game ive seen.
It actually looks like a really nice game however, since it's a runner rather than the traditional platformer, I will have to pass on this one. Which is unfortunate since it looks incredible otherwise, I mean aesthetically at least. The one review it has says positives about it as well. I might pick it up on a really deep discount but that's as far as I could go with this.
Attachments: