It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

24/7 360 NO-SCOPE

<span class="bold">REVOLVER360 RE:ACTOR</span> , a rotary bullet hell, is available DRM-free for Windows on GOG.com. You can get the game 75% off as part of the SHMUP Attack Pack, or individually with a 60% discount.

<span class="bold">REVOLVER360 RE:ACTOR</span> is a bullet hell in which enemies aren't just in front of you - they surround you from all directions. If you want to survive, you'll do your share of spinning, twisting and revolving all around the cylindrical death-tracks. A neon-blue universe and blood-red laserbeams become your concert of stylish, combo-based destruction. <span class="bold">REVOLVER360 RE:ACTOR</span> offers bonus mini-missions to help you master the game's mechanics, and then challenge you with the most ridiculous scenarios. The game includes full support for keyboard and gamepad controls.

This release of the game also includes the official soundtrack as a free bonus goodie, available in FLAC and 320kbps MP3.

Spin yourself right round, baby, in <span class="bold">REVOLVER360 RE:ACTOR</span> - available now DRM-free on GOG.com 60% or 75% off until Sunday, April 19, at 12:59 PM GMT.
Already got it in the promo! :)
Is this game 3D? Seems hard to make out from the screens
Daw, only one release? Will pick this up, and will probably survive for all of 2s on average.
Crosmando: Is this game 3D? Seems hard to make out from the screens
It's a side-scroller with 3D-ish backgrounds and some rotating of the world :)

So I guess I would say it's kinda 2.5D like the old Duke Nukem was :D
ShadowWulfe: Daw, only one release? Will pick this up, and will probably survive for all of 2s on average.
We got Titan Souls coming out today along with the new AOW III expansion :)
Post edited April 14, 2015 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot:
Oh nice, I remember my older computer had some serious problems with AOWIII and I had to put it off 75% of the way through the campaign... one of these days I'll have to pick up the habit again.
Oh right, I was like "I know this title from somewhere" and now I know.. it was from my mental list of games with interesting names that really aren't interesting to me.
YEEAHHH!! SHHMMUUUPPPP!!!! MOOAAARR SHHHMUUUUPPPP!!! MMMOOOOOAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

Hum hum, instabought... :o)
Crosmando: Is this game 3D? Seems hard to make out from the screens
JudasIscariot: It's a side-scroller with 3D-ish backgrounds and some rotating of the world :)

So I guess I would say it's kinda 2.5D like the old Duke Nukem was :D
ShadowWulfe: Daw, only one release? Will pick this up, and will probably survive for all of 2s on average.
JudasIscariot: We got Titan Souls coming out today along with the new AOW III expansion :)
Ah a new AoW 3 expansion. Sweet. I'll wait a year to get all the expansions cheap in one go. :D
Great release!
Ooh. Even though it melts my brain I was hoping this one was going to show up.

Question: I see "Internet Ranking" in the first screenshot, this doesn't have Galaxy in it does it?
Post edited April 14, 2015 by ReynardFox
Hefty discount for release. I'm sold.
Insta-wishlisted. I'll have to wait and see the remaining promos this week first. :)
Are there really people who can beat this kind of game. I normally die after half a minute... :(
Post edited April 14, 2015 by PaterAlf
PaterAlf: Are there really people who can beat thhis kind of game. I normally die after half a minute... :(
This would probably be a bad starting point if you're new to shmups. If you insist on playing this one start on easy. There's no shame in it. :) (not that I've played this one myself so I don't know if it has difficulty settings.)
Post edited April 14, 2015 by omega64