It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stuck in the middle with them.

<span class="bold">Reservoir Dogs: Bloody Days</span>, a top-down shooter featuring the slickest gangsters this side of the celluloid, is now available DRM-free on GOG.com with a 10% launch discount.

All you and your smartly-dressed partners wanted was to fill your little green bags with easy cash. But no heist ever goes as planned, unless you can rewind time, coordinate your moves, and take advantage of every single trick up your blood-stained sleeve. Come and put down your tips, then join Mr. White, Mr. Blonde, Mr. Pink, and the rest of the gang in this spectacular festival of precise mayhem.

For extra flavor, grab the <span class="bold">Soundtrack</span> and pop it in your jukebox.
Oh, and if you fancy yourself a talented robber stay tuned: Big Star Games will soon introduce the Tip Challenge, where those with the most impressive scores will have a chance to score GOG gift vouchers!

The 10% discount will last until May 26, 5PM UTC.

Watch them going at it.
Post edited May 20, 2017 by maladr0Id
Something to tide us over while the Addams Family series is tied up in legal squabbling.
te_lanus: A Review: https://www.destructoid.com/review-reservoir-dogs-bloody-days-436768.phtml

Seriously, there are plenty of licensed games out there that are faithful to the source material and you'll usually find me championing the better ones. Thinking back to the 2006 attempt, as shallow as it was, it had an interesting hostage taking mechanic suitably in-line with the movie's flashbacks. Bloody Days, on the other hand, comes across a cheaply purchased IP grafted onto some prototype because someone thought brand recognition could net them more sales. Yes, it's that cynical to play.

Even if it wasn't a gross misuse of a license, Reservoir Dogs: Bloody Days is a boring, buggy game with a universal selling point that's nowhere as fun, or as smart, as it thinks it is. And just like Joe Cabot, I'm so goddamn mad hollering at you guys, I can hardly talk.
te_lanus:
...and OFF the wish list it goes.
HereForTheBeer: So it's a killing game of "If at first you don't succeed..."

Something like that?
brainvision: nope..
from what I saw in the trailer: you start as mr. orange - let' say - and kill a few guys; then rewind and control mr. brown and kill guys too while mr. orange does the exact things you did while using it.. and so on.. nice idea, I guess, but there should be something more..
Guards, more guards!
lol licensed games
Crosmando: lol licensed games
Some of the licensed games were great. But yes, most are (very) bad.
Honestly, what does it say about your effin' game when the 2006 has more connection with the movie. Hell, that game least managed to get Mr.Blond in it and had the fun mechanic called "Bullet Massacre" or something like that, even the characters looked SOMEWHAT like in the movie. This game? Seriously, your only feature is the whole "rewind time" idea and that's it! You couldn't add like..I dunno...upgrade mechanics? Maybe customizing your crew? Hell, I'll even take a lazy pseudo RPG stuff, ANYTHING will do than this.
Kanashe: Honestly, what does it say about your effin' game when the 2006 has more connection with the movie. Hell, that game least managed to get Mr.Blond in it and had the fun mechanic called "Bullet Massacre" or something like that, even the characters looked SOMEWHAT like in the movie. This game? Seriously, your only feature is the whole "rewind time" idea and that's it! You couldn't add like..I dunno...upgrade mechanics? Maybe customizing your crew? Hell, I'll even take a lazy pseudo RPG stuff, ANYTHING will do than this.
Dude, that is the most awesome feedback I've ever seen anyone leave in the forums.
Kanashe: Seriously, your only feature is the whole "rewind time" idea and that's it! You couldn't add like..I dunno...upgrade mechanics? Maybe customizing your crew? Hell, I'll even take a lazy pseudo RPG stuff, ANYTHING will do than this.
I'm curious -- have you played this game?
Kanashe: [...] Hell, I'll even take a lazy pseudo RPG stuff, ANYTHING will do than this.
Because if there's one thing the gaming world needs more of, it's RPG mechanics being shoehorned into every game, no matter how inappropriate.
Please, no.
Kanashe: Seriously, your only feature is the whole "rewind time" idea and that's it! You couldn't add like..I dunno...upgrade mechanics? Maybe customizing your crew? Hell, I'll even take a lazy pseudo RPG stuff, ANYTHING will do than this.
Shadowcat: I'm curious -- have you played this game?
A friend of mine had a copy on steam and allowed me to try it out for a spill. Yeah, so wasn't worth it, I know it sort off has upgrade stuff, but it's more like "Hey, here's a different gun for you to take on a mission" an FYI guns run out of ammo, and you cannot reload and you mostly need to pick up enemy guns.
Post edited May 23, 2017 by Kanashe