It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Show them the (neon) light.

Re-Legion is now available DRM-free. Get it 10% off until February 11th, 6pm UTC.

In 2184, technology has got society on a short -wired- leash. As the enlightened prophet of a new religion, preach your convictions to the uninitiated and when your cult achieves critical mass, wage war on the infidels. A cyberpunk RTS where people are the ultimate resource, and your choices spin the story in fascinating ways.

Get the Deluxe Edition for the Digital Artbook and Soundtrack, or grab each of them separately.
Looks fun, will watch a gameplay video or two to decide wether to get it. :)
low rated
Leaving this here for no apparent reason https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7QshvmFzic&index=8&list=PLE2lAipqv78LwmcMyqlADCLBLl6zClCqo
Post edited January 31, 2019 by AlienMind
What if I want to smash religion instead?
low rated
Yet another dev that treats GOG customers unequally by offering Achievements for the Steam version of this game yet no Achievements for the GOG version.
I was looking forward to this game glad it got a gog release
high rated
I do get that some people really like achievements. For me, it's a worthy trade to get my games DRM free. The upside is I don't need to use Galaxy either since I don't need achievements.
Looks neat.

Plenty of great-looking games to play through these days : ATOM, Re Legion, Sengoku Jidai, mages initiation, helium ray,..
jalister: I do get that some people really like achievements. For me, it's a worthy trade to get my games DRM free. The upside is I don't need to use Galaxy either since I don't need achievements.
I'm thinking along the same lines, apart from in game achivements that have some impact - like they do in The Witcher 2 for example - I'm not overly fussed about them.

The thing that I really care about is patching and support, as long as those are lagging months behind other services the game is on then I'm happy :)
high rated
Ancient-Red-Dragon: Yet another dev that treats GOG customers unequally by offering Achievements for the Steam version of this game yet no Achievements for the GOG version.
If I have to choose between a game having achievements and being DRM-free, I happily choose the latter.
jalister: I do get that some people really like achievements. For me, it's a worthy trade to get my games DRM free. The upside is I don't need to use Galaxy either since I don't need achievements.
I don't like achievements, they're usually just something to try to increase playtime by making people grind for stupid stuff, but it's always nice to see feature parity even if I'm not interested in those features.
Nice to see that GOG got a majorly anticipated release. Shame about the achievements though.
In the goodies section, I do not see the manual mentioned, yet it should be there.

Is missing o... ? :-O
pmcollectorboy: What if I want to smash religion instead?
You will do it with another religion.
I must admit that my first thought was that maybe somebody made a remake of Dark Legions. Too good to be true I guess...

Anyway, the game looks good, I'll keep my eye on it