It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Take part in an absurd puzzle game that turns a sleepy neighborhood into a wild obstacle course! Radical Relocation is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM! You’ll need a flawless plan and nerves of steel to get your belongings from one point to another, while they’re stacked and balanced on the roof of your moving vehicle!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
All my real life movings have been stressful enough. It seems more of a nightmare inducing chore than a game, no thanks!
Looks fun and quite unique, with more vehicles to be added. Will look at a longer gameplay video before deciding though.
Hello,

this one looks interesting. But I have some questions to those who already bought and are playing the game:

First, on the screenshots is a timer indication (on the righthand side below the minimap).
=> What happens when it runs out, is it an immediate failure of the level / mission? If yes, is there a timer-free mode available to play?

Second, although the game is available elsewhere for a much longer period of time (propably including the so called "early access" or inDevelopment period), I did not find any videos on youtube showcasing the third landscape and vehicle type - the Arctic Region with helicopters; not even on the developer's own youtube channel.
=> Is this Arctic Region already included and accessible in the version offered here on GOG.com?
(Afterall, the gamepage depicts multiple screenshots from that region and the use of various types of helicopters in five of its screenshots, but the trailer states that new vehicles are going to be added, "coming soon".)
=> If yes, how do the controls work for the helicopters? Does the game feature an actual flight model with gravity and rotor lift or is it auto-hovering arcade-style?

Also, do the different vehicles actually behave or "drive" differently?
Watching some gameplay videos gave me the impression, that they are more or less the same and vary more in dimensions and surfaces for stacking up the loads.

And lastly, what is the required "Broadband Internet Connection" for, which is listed under system requirements???

Thank you for your response!

Kind regards,
foxgog

P.S.: From what I have seen so far on youtube (with videos posted around nine months up to two or three weeks ago) the game sadly seems more of a still-in-development title then a full release...
This looks like an episode of Top Gear getting a video game spin off. Looks silly but fun. I saw timer, can I play the version without the timer? I mean it's pretty stressful with the timer especially if it's set for perfectionists. Also this game look good for youtubers to try.
Has anyone tried the game on Windows 7 64-bit?
foxgog: And lastly, what is the required "Broadband Internet Connection" for, which is listed under system requirements???
They recommend fast Internet to download the files quicker.

By the way, a real quote from the developer: "We actually quite like the high bloom! We'd rather not make this customisable to ensure consistency, but perhaps we can compromise and reduce it slightly."
Post edited October 15, 2020 by kmanitou
Dogmaus: All my real life movings have been stressful enough. It seems more of a nightmare inducing chore than a game, no thanks!
I'm still trying to get all my stuff sorted out after my last move a year ago, so I agree with you - not for me thanks.
IronArcturus: Has anyone tried the game on Windows 7 64-bit?
I'm also interested in answer to this question, has somebody already played on Windows 7?
Has anyone tried this game on Win7 yet?