It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Queen's Wish: The Conqueror is coming soon DRM-free.

Queen's Wish: The Conqueror is an epic, indie fantasy role-playing adventure. Wander free through an enormous world, sink into a fascinating story full of surprises and interesting decisions, and use your cunning to outwit a multitude of dungeons and foes. In this open-ended adventure, you can build an Empire or free the oppressed. Serve the Queen or rebel. Fight or use diplomacy. Build fortresses, smith enchanted blades and armor, and deal with nagging relatives!
Here's a blog from the man himself on the matter of "why no graphics".
Jeff Vogel: "The first game I released, in January of 1995, looked like crap. It achieved financial success (among the blind, apparently), which funded many more games that looked like crap, enabling me to build a solid reputation.

"Based on this reputation, we had a successful Kickstarter for Queen's Wish: The Conqueror, an exciting upcoming RPG that will look like crap. We hope it will be a gateway to us making games that look like crap for many years to come."

Genius. :)
Some thoughts on the game at an early stage:

https://jeff-vogel.blogspot.com/2018/05/we-did-our-first-kickstarter-and-it.html
I enjoy checking his blog from time to time with his honest and unapologetic view on how to survive as an indie dev. He certainly must be doing something right, seeing that he's been around longer than most (and quite a lot have come and gone since).
Post edited August 24, 2019 by Mr.Mumbles
Mr.Mumbles: I enjoy checking his blog from time to time with his honest and unapologetic view on how to survive as an indie dev. He certainly must be doing something right, seeing that he's been around longer than most (and quite a lot have come and gone since).
Here's a talk given by him to explain his failure to fail.