It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There are six sides to every challenge.

UPDATE: Get the game's Season Pass, which grants you access to the Soundtrack (also available separately), two puzzle packs and a classic Q.U.B.E. glove skin. The DLC packs and skin will unlock later this year.

Q.U.B.E. 2 is now available, 20% off until March 20, 5pm UTC.
How did you end up inside a curious monolith, surrounded by alien technology and wearing a pair of high-tech gloves that can manipulate the very architecture of this ancient place? Commander Emma Sutcliffe seems to have some answers, so all you can do is allow her voice to guide you through the labyrinthine structure as you struggle to overcome increasingly tricky puzzles and learn shocking truths that will make you question everything you think you knew about the Q.U.B.E.
And you...
i love to pronounce the title of this game as "qwoob" lol
Party!
high rated
Looks cool but do people know about the season pass that's on Steam for this game?

Season Pass includes:

Q.U.B.E. 2 Official Soundtrack (Out Now!)
Classic Q.U.B.E. glove skin (Out March!)
Classic themed DLC puzzle pack 1 - 10+ New Puzzles (Out Q3!)
Unannounced DLC puzzle pack 2 (TBA)

Link
Post edited March 13, 2018 by X-com
loved the first game! thanks for bringing this here.
Very interested in this think i will give it a buy.
Simply insta.

Thank you, GOG.
X-com: Looks cool but do people know about the season pass that's on Steam for this game?

Season Pass includes:

Link
Thanks for this, let's hope they do the right thing...Wishlisted for now!
Are there going to be total darkness memory puzzles like the first game?
A qubistic game.
X-com: Looks cool but do people know about the season pass that's on Steam for this game?

Season Pass includes:

Link
It was in my wish list for a while now and instantly bought it.

I just heard about the Steam DLC ten minutes ago and made a post at the Steam forums inquiring as well as inquiring directly to gog through a help desk ticket.
Post edited March 15, 2018 by greyhat
greyhat: It was in my wish list for a while now and instantly bought it.

I just heard about the Steam DLC ten minutes ago and made a post at the Steam forums inquiring as well as inquiring directly to gog through a help desk ticket.
They'll probably have the extra stuff for sale here eventually as it gets released. Don't know why the soundtrack isn't available though
Cool :) That reminds me that I never did finish the first Q.U.B.E.
greyhat: It was in my wish list for a while now and instantly bought it.

X-com: They'll probably have the extra stuff for sale here eventually as it gets released. Don't know why the soundtrack isn't available though
GOG seems to have longer channels to go through to get stuff released here. IE quality control and things. That might be part of it. I am fairly positive that you are right......

I was just curious what GOG would have to say and the devs on Steam would have to say.,