It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Jump into a spooky 3D platformer with a colorful cartoon setting that evokes a unique Halloween spirit. Pumpkin Jack is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM with a 20% discount lasting until 2nd November 2020, 2 PM UTC. Become the Mythical Pumpkin Lord and travel through lurid landscapes in levels crafted with vibrant color palettes.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
Alexim:
ShadowWulfe: Agreed.

To me, it is not a good prognostic sign if a developer is not willing to put in the relatively minimal effort required to implement the achievements.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I would assume that games where the dev did not bother are statistically more likely to either be behind or lacking in updates.
That's right, if a game is in the 2nd Class list most likely is also without achievement on GOG, you just need to see some obvious cases like My Time at Portia, or all the Klei, Zachtronics, tinyBuild games that have had and still have updates or DLCs missing.
kud13: Why no Galaxy achievements, though?
Ancient-Red-Dragon: I second that. Not considering buying this until if & when they either add Galaxy achievements, and/or reduce the price to 90% off their MSRP to compensate for treating GOG customers like second-class citizens.
I disable achievements whenever possible. I think they're garbage and they ruin gaming.
RedRagan: "LOOK! I'm collecting all 1000 Chestnuts! I'm so good at this game!"
So what, so you're a bloody squirrel,
Excellent, You killed me :-D
Thanks it’s good to laugh.
Post edited October 28, 2020 by LinuxFire