It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Warlock and load.

Project Warlock is now available DRM-free, only on GOG.com.

Imagine if DOOM and Hexen got drunk one night and ended up skinny dipping. The pile of discarded clothes would perfectly fit Project Warlock, a retro-styled FPS with frantic combat featuring spells, guns, and ugly baddies waiting to be blown up in satisfying ways.

Project Warlock is an original, timed GOG exclusive launch title.
I noticed the build info on the main screen now says "GOG" in the build number... not sure if that's always been there, but that's usually an indication there are other builds besides just that one... I see that a lot in games I have on both Steam and GOG
BuckshotSoftware: ...
Hi Jakub!
Just wanted to let you know: I completed the game precisely 28 minutes ago, and I loved every bit of it. Great work!
I hope this is just the beginning of a very fruitful career as a developer, I just can't have enough of this kind of games!

Now, on to the hardest mode...
SithlordGwarlock: The game is fantastic, but in my opinion needs way more content. I really dont care what form it comes in, wether it be dlc or event. After your first playthrough theres nothing more to do, and its kind of dissapointing, as I just said, the game is the best fps I've ever played. What do you guys think?

(edit: ONE of the best fps I've ever played)
Yes, it was a great play through, but I didn't have any reason to go back as yet. Perhaps some new will come through as it's a really nice title. I suppose we are a bit spoilt with all the doom, quake, duke mods. The original shareware doom - which I played to death - is probably the same size.
Hope the dev comes up with some more content.
i_hope_you_rot: Is the Gog exclusivity status ended ? I don't see the game on the front banner .
NOW it's up on Steam. (Must've happened pretty recently, too, since the page doesn't even have any reviews yet.)
HunchBluntley: ...doesn't even have any reviews yet.
It's hard to write reviews for a game that isn't available for purchase yet. ;)
HunchBluntley: ...doesn't even have any reviews yet.
Mr.Mumbles: It's hard to write reviews for a game that isn't available for purchase yet. ;)
...Yeah, I suppose so. =P
I honestly didn't even think to look for actual purchase options, and I don't use Steam, so I'm not used to their store pages enough to notice the difference between a game that's for sale and one that's not. (I noticed the panel that says "Available: 2018", but it didn't even occur to me that that's where the price and purchase button would normally go.)
In short: Whoops! : )
https://indiannoob.in/retro-fps-project-warlock-makes-its-way-to-steam-this-month/
In this article, they mention that they reached the sales goal of 10,000 copies sold on GOG in 3 weeks instead of 3 months as they had expected. Congrats on a successful launch to the devs!
SCPM: In this article, they mention that they reached the sales goal of 10,000 copies sold on GOG in 3 weeks instead of 3 months as they had expected.
Good for them. That seems like a low goal to set for oneself. Then again, it's also a much more realistic one for an indie title, especially with its exclusivity window. It'd be interesting to see how they will do in a similar time frame once they launch on Steam.
Post edited December 06, 2018 by Mr.Mumbles
Mr.Mumbles: [...] once they launch on Steam.
Which is apparently tomorrow, according to the Steam page. :)
Does the game have voice acting?
thank you
Valdasaar: Does the game have voice acting?
thank you
No, the main character never speaks during the entire game, and the enemies don´t have any dialogue.