It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Build in Japan, be tight.

Tokyo Towers, a DLC pack for Project Highrise is now available DRM-free on GOG.com.
Build your residents an urban sanctuary inside this sprawling metropolis where modern design meets ergonomic needs. Mix and match between 10 new apartments, luxury items and exteriors to make your tower stand out from the crowded city skyline.
I do like this game. It needs a "Classic" mode added with the next update though. Classic as in "SimTower style" more. Not that I didlike what Highrise has, but sometimes I don't want to have to deal with the electric hookups and whatnot.

EDIT: GOG, link to buy not yet working.
EDIT2: Working now.
Post edited September 08, 2017 by mqstout
The thread was created 30 minutes ago and the DLC link is still broken .
Are they earthquake proof? :)
Guys, back up one moment, and that's a deep breath.

Before we do anything, we must first decide whether this is an expansion, DLC or a microstransaction.

I also think the fact that you need to have the base game to be able to play this, whatever we decide it is, is some sort of DRM.
amok: Before we do anything, we must first decide whether this is an expansion, DLC or a microstransaction.
I'm pretty sure it's a soundtrack. Or possibly an avatar pack.
Post edited September 09, 2017 by Shadowcat
amok: Guys, back up one moment, and that's a deep breath.

Before we do anything, we must first decide whether this is an expansion, DLC or a microstransaction.

I also think the fact that you need to have the base game to be able to play this, whatever we decide it is, is some sort of DRM.
It's software that can sometimes be used as a service, in which case it becomes malware.
Post edited September 09, 2017 by Grargar