It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mortals not allowed.

<span class="bold">Pray for Death</span>, a 2D fighting game where legendary warriors duel their way out of Death's domain, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com!

Cthulhu, Anubi, a big ugly demon, and a vaguely familiar martial arts master are only some of the warriors that join Death's tournament for a chance at resurrection. Brutal combat is their trade and they deliver it with high kicks, bloody punches, and devastating combos, softening their opponents up for the particularly gruesome killing blow.
OMG I USED TO PLAY!

Ok tbh this is janky as F#%^ but it's hella fun to kill some time on, INSTA BUY!
Impaler26: It's one of those trashy Mortal Kombat clones for PC. IIRC the name was the best thing about it and the gameplay was pretty lame.
NO THAT COULDN'T BE HOW DARE YOU ALL GAMES FROM THE '90S WERE AWESOME AND ORIGINAL AND ARE CLASSICS ONE ONE WON.
I've never heard of this one, but a 90's game from Virgin Interactive?! That's an insta-buy. :)
low rated
Smannesman: This looks.. not good.
it looks terrible! but maybe so bad its good? :)
A true MoG (mediocre old game) ? :P
Silverhawk170485: Looks like the poor man's Moral Kombat. xD
Spending money on a game or save it for pension/the children? ;)
Smannesman: This looks.. not good.
htown1980: it looks terrible! but maybe so bad its good? :)
Well... according to its review it has stellar graphics. Back then.
A fighting game?! My o my, amazing!!!! :)
Does it have finishing moves?
Now if I only could tell what was going on in those screenshots. Way too busy and fugly.
Post edited April 06, 2017 by mistermumbles
Running in the nineties!
Oddeus: Does it have finishing moves?
It does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHlojx6-kc0
Scraping the barrel GOG? :(
Never heard of this one. Has anyone played this one when it was first around?
I liked that game a lot back then. It's a great concept, making a fighting game where all the characters are over-the-top baddies - Cthulhu, latex-clad psycho batch, even Death himself! Can't remember who was my fave, though.

However ... What really made this game shine was its soundtrack. How come this isn't included as extra goodies? It's on the CD as ordinary CD track, super easy to rip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TApzVri1Ms
Post edited April 06, 2017 by KasperHviid