It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A real-time strategy game set amidst the political machinations of an emerging Roman Empire is coming back to our computers. Praetorians - HD Remaster is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM thanks to Kalypso Media Digital. Prove your worth on the battlefields of Egypt, the combat theaters of Gaul and finally the heart of the Empire itself in Italy, in the crusade to become Emperor.

Until 31st January 2020, 2 PM UTC, Praetorians - HD Remaster is available on GOG.COM with a 15% discount. You can also acquire the game in a special pack along with Commandos 2 - HD Remaster.
Oh, very nice release! Thanks GOG and Kalypso!
high rated
Kudos for not pulling the original from the store.
This game! <3
Anybody knows if you can zoom out further than in the original?
That and the strange map system made me playing it less often.
Are there achievements in the gog version ?
Thorgard: Are there achievements in the gog version ?
Yes! Screenshot attached.
Attachments:
Thorgard: Are there achievements in the gog version ?
Hustlefan: Yes! Screenshot attached.
Great, thanks :)
Neat. Praetorians is one of those games that I'm always planning to get around to one of these days; now I'll get to have pretty graphics when that day comes.
for some reason, I thought they'd at least provide increased discounts for owners of original version :/
Is it just a reskin? or are there fixes and improvements? (havent got original but remember there were issues with it being too easy or something along those lines?)
Niggles: Is it just a reskin? or are there fixes and improvements? (havent got original but remember there were issues with it being too easy or something along those lines?)
Just a Reskin and lag so much for the game it is!! I don't if it was on the steam issue but I still prefer Praetorians Vanilla with Complex mod HD, and not lag, fix some bugs, have different shields, more units, more hard AI the computer isn't more stupid, you listen the voice when them engage and die, you are more ambush and sometimes outnumber, change the intro wallpaper, change ost,...