It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dude, I totally missed you.

Paradise Lost, the unhinged expansion pack for the unsavory cult hit POSTAL 2 is finally available DRM-free on GOG.com.

Post(al)-apocalypse has never been so wack! The Dude ventures back into his former hometown looking for his lost dog but instead finds trouble in all shapes, sizes, and heartbeats. The citizens have gone nuclearly insane, gotten themselves zombified, joined freaky factions (sort of the same thing, really), and pretty much given the Dude plenty of reasons to turn them into radioactive pulp as he free-roams this loco land.
https://runningwithscissors.com/postal-2-celebrates-20-years-of-excellence-with-massive-new-update/

"POSTAL 2 Celebrates 20 Years of Excellence with Massive New Update

POSTAL 2, the notorious first-person shooter from Running With Scissors with over 5 million units sold, a Supreme Court victory, a crazy memorable Uwe Boll film adaptation, and a Guinness World Record for “Most Critically-Divisive Video Game,” celebrates 20 years of excellence with a Free Anniversary update today.

Experience the seminal FPS like never before with a massive update implementing a host of new features & improvements. Twenty years after POSTAL 2’s debut, series creators Running With Scissors continue their support of the beloved game by introducing the Two Weeks in Paradise and Classic game modes to the base game, in-game day selection, and more.

Personify the Postal Dude and fulfill your day by completing daily chores. Buy some milk, chase down TV child star Gary Coleman for an autograph, visit a cult compound, and return overdue library books – just normal stuff. Adventure through a large open sandbox non-linear world full of hijinks, over-the-top characters, and intense action blending humor with emergent gameplay opportunities. Whether playing as a pacifist or dealing with drama by going in guns blazing, POSTAL 2’s twisted satire of the American Experience is all about player expression.

POSTAL 2’s Free 20th Anniversary Update incorporates the Xpatch mod created by Piotr Sztukowski, which brings multiple additions, cut content and bug fixes.

- Two Weeks in Paradise and Classic game modes
- Day selection
- Crackola and weapon vending machines added to all levels
- New cheats
- Unique Cat-Silencer behaviors for experimental cats
- Restored unused Postal Dude Voice lines
- Much, much more"
Swedrami: https://runningwithscissors.com/postal-2-celebrates-20-years-of-excellence-with-massive-new-update/

"POSTAL 2 Celebrates 20 Years of Excellence with Massive New Update

POSTAL 2, the notorious first-person shooter from Running With Scissors with over 5 million units sold, a Supreme Court victory, a crazy memorable Uwe Boll film adaptation, and a Guinness World Record for “Most Critically-Divisive Video Game,” celebrates 20 years of excellence with a Free Anniversary update today.

Experience the seminal FPS like never before with a massive update implementing a host of new features & improvements. Twenty years after POSTAL 2’s debut, series creators Running With Scissors continue their support of the beloved game by introducing the Two Weeks in Paradise and Classic game modes to the base game, in-game day selection, and more.

Personify the Postal Dude and fulfill your day by completing daily chores. Buy some milk, chase down TV child star Gary Coleman for an autograph, visit a cult compound, and return overdue library books – just normal stuff. Adventure through a large open sandbox non-linear world full of hijinks, over-the-top characters, and intense action blending humor with emergent gameplay opportunities. Whether playing as a pacifist or dealing with drama by going in guns blazing, POSTAL 2’s twisted satire of the American Experience is all about player expression.

POSTAL 2’s Free 20th Anniversary Update incorporates the Xpatch mod created by Piotr Sztukowski, which brings multiple additions, cut content and bug fixes.

- Two Weeks in Paradise and Classic game modes
- Day selection
- Crackola and weapon vending machines added to all levels
- New cheats
- Unique Cat-Silencer behaviors for experimental cats
- Restored unused Postal Dude Voice lines
- Much, much more"
Thank you for the juicy necro :) This is one hell of an update and i hope a GOG release is also planned. Cheers
Postal 2 Update is interesting but I am personally satisfied with the state of that game as it is. Imo, they should be working on optimizing Postal 4 as it is barely playable to me even with settings cranked all the way down. Maybe there has been a subsequent update, I don't know, but I doubt it would have fixed much and Postal 4 is one of the bigger gaming disappointments in a while.
Swedrami: snip
deja65: Thank you for the juicy necro :) This is one hell of an update and i hope a GOG release is also planned. Cheers
According to the developer it should be here within the next few days.
https://www.gog.com/forum/postal_series/changelog_postal_2/post4
Post edited April 20, 2023 by alexandros050
deja65: Thank you for the juicy necro :) This is one hell of an update and i hope a GOG release is also planned. Cheers
alexandros050: According to the developer it should be here within the next few days.
https://www.gog.com/forum/postal_series/changelog_postal_2/post4
Thank you very much for the link. Awesome news :D Cheers