It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pizza Connection

Pizza Connection & Pizza Connection 2, a classic strategy/management series, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com.

This is important: we have to talk about Pizza. Because whether you like it New York or Italian-style, alone or with friends, slender or thick, simple or intricate, shapely or au-naturale, with a mouthwatering cheesy crust, and all kinds of delicious cheese on top, a tad of oregano sprinkled on top, and... uhm, this was definitely going somewhere.

Pizza Connection (also known as Pizza Tycoon) and Pizza Connection 2 (also known as Pizza Tycoon 2, also known as Fast Food Tycoon 2) are your shot at the dream: to build and manage your own pizza empire!

Choose your very first locale, then the decor, the staff and stock, and finally the menu. Heat things up as you enter a universe of possibilities aboard the mouthwatering (and sometimes not so much) pizza creation tool. And if things just aren't going so hot, you may heed the call of the pizza underground – where the ends justify the means, your competition trembles in fear, and the pepperoni smells funny. Just stay out of trouble with the law.

Fun Fact: In some countries, the original game CD-ROM actually smelled like oregano. Some say you can smell it to this day, talk about CD-licious!

Slice by slice, through thick or thin, guide your pizza empire in Pizza Connection and Pizza Connection 2 – available now, DRM-free on GOG.com.
Remember when this game came out (Pizza Tycoon 1), under-rated gem. Nice release GOG.
Sooo is DinoPark Tycoon coming next?
tfishell: I almost forgot: don't bother buying this on GOG because it will probably show up to Steam in a few months just like most old games nowadays, and it's so much easier to have all our games in one place.
Plokite_Wolf: Ah, so you're one of those inert types who give priority to a weird sense of convenience over quality?
Sorry, I guess I should have added an "/s". I was joking.
Plokite_Wolf: Ah, so you're one of those inert types who give priority to a weird sense of convenience over quality?
tfishell: Sorry, I guess I should have added an "/s". I was joking.
Got me scared there, mate. Don't do this to me :P
I loved this game back in the day! The only thing I could never figure out was the pizza chef duel. It wasn't about a balanced pizza, but rather dumping a veritable mountain of toppings to form the appearance of a national flag or something. And you could only win if you imitated the other chef closely.
Though i liked pizza syndicate more, pizza tycoon 2 is mostly the same ;)

And now "Holiday Island" please ;)
Does this game have an option to make 'Pizza in a Cup'?
tfishell: I almost forgot: don't bother buying this on GOG because it will probably show up to Steam in a few months just like most old games nowadays, and it's so much easier to have all our games in one place.
>:3
Great games nice hoping to see more tycoon games on gog specially the ones from microsoft aka zoo tycoon
Grargar: >:3
+1
I've been checking GOG and other sites for this for months now.. cannot describe how insanely happy I was to see it as soon as the site loaded. Thank you GOG, for bringing back so many awesome memories!
You also forgot to tell us how we'll end up crying ourselves to sleep at night this time. =)
HunchBluntley: You also forgot to tell us how we'll end up crying ourselves to sleep at night this time. =)
I actually thought about it. :P Next time.
morolf: Cool, played a bit of the first game during my childhood 20 years ago...wasn't any good at it, but I remember it as being quite funny...that "ice cream vendor"... :-)
Probably not getting them unless there's a sale, since it isn't really my kind of game, but nice to see that they're available, worthy addition...hope Gog brings back more good old games soon!
A sale! they practically cost nothing now. they are so cheap at their current price its a no brainer to buy them. Even if you have only played them a little in the past. ;-)
Oldeguy: Is there a manual, I got rid of the disc and manual years ago and can't find it online anywhere.

Thanks
http://www.pizzatycoon.org/p/manual.html

The link above is for the manual to the first Pizza Tycoon. Enjoy
Post edited January 12, 2017 by Castro-Parker
To clear things up a bit:

www.mobygames.com/game/dos/pizza-tycoon (1994)
www.mobygames.com/game/fast-food-tycoon (2000)
www.mobygames.com/game/fast-food-tycoon-2 (2001)

Do I get it right that Fast Food Tycoon 2 is sold as a successor to Pizza Tycoon here (which doesn't seem to have an own sequel) and that its real predecessor isn't available on GOG?
Post edited January 20, 2017 by Klumpen0815