It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

To hell with you, Mr. Pinstripe.

<span class="bold">Pinstripe</span>, a devilishly atmospheric adventure through a troubled man's personal hell, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 10% launch discount.

What does Hell look like to an ex-minister who's come here looking for his kidnapped daughter? Armed only with a slingshot and constantly tormented by the demonic Mr. Pinstripe, father Teddy will keep spiraling deeper and deeper into a nightmare as menacing as it is enchanting.

You can also now purchase the game's amazing <span class="bold">soundtrack</span> separately.

The 10% discount will last until May 2, 7:00 AM UTC.

Watch a slice of Hell.
Post edited April 25, 2017 by maladr0Id
Second midnight release...
Grargar: Second midnight release...
Seems like odd release times for sure. GOG Bear's clock must be off. :)
Is this more platformer or adventure? I'd prefer the latter...
pinstripe_wallpaper.zip in Extras is empty. There's only a folder in the archive but no actual wallpaper.
liquidBass: pinstripe_wallpaper.zip in Extras is empty. There's only a folder in the archive but no actual wallpaper.
That's been fixed, thanks :)
GOG.com: You can also now purchase the game's amazing <span class="bold">soundtrack</span> separately.
What is the bit rate of the MP3 file? I wish you guys would remember to include such information on the product page.
deleted
Seems like Chp 1 is on Armor Games - http://armorgames.com/pinstripe-chapter-1-game/18153

So it is an online demo for those who wants to try the game
David Tennant? Is that you? ;)

I see some peculiar references to modern Doctor Who here, though I also get a Nightmare Before Christmas vibe.

Very neat looking!

...and my favorite (new) Doctor :)
Awesome artwork, surreal story, atmospheric sound and good voice acting. That plus Linux support made this an insta-buy for me, even it's said to be very short (2-3 very rewarding hours according to this video review).
Nice release, looks like a Tim Burton movie ^_^
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_pinstripe_e2031/post7

Oh well, I guess either no one cares to reply or I'm blacklisted due to my yearly bumping of the 'Let's discuss...' thread. :)