It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gather your party, and continue the tale...

<a href="http://www.gog.com/game/pillars_of_eternity_the_white_march_part_1">
Pillars of Eternity: The White March - Part I</a> of a two-part expansion to the modern cRPG wonder, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com. To celebrate the start of this exciting new epic, you can save 33% on <span class="bold">Pillars of Eternity</span> until Friday, August 28!

Pillars of Eternity: The White March is here to make a huge game even more unbelievably huge. Whether you're still in the middle of a playthrough, or completely maxed out - there's something here to make your experience not just bigger, but also more enjoyable. The White March is set to span two complete expansions: Part I is available today, but you can also grab the full Expansion Pass right away at a reduced price! For a bit more extra goodness, you can begin enjoying your complimentary Space Piglet - the bonus DLC (Space Piglet & Gaun's Pledge Ring) is free for all White March owners!

A new story awaits, injected seamlessly into the base experience for you to start on your playthrough - or jump into without restarting. Fear not though, because it's a long and self-contained story with a satisfying ending, you won't feel like you're missing out if Part 1 is all that you play. Inside your expanded game you'll also find two new fascinating companions: Devil of Caric. a dark human Construct on a bloody quest for revenge, and Zahua - a hippy monk who really only showed up by accident. With these new companions, and the newly introduced Soulbound weapons (which become stronger with time), perhaps you'll be ready to take on the new challenges that await.

Experienced players will receive tons of high-level, end-game content and a level cap raised to 14. New boss fights, new strongholds and bounties, and a gigantic dragon that's going to kill you, really.

The many UI and gameplay improvements introduced in the expansion will also carry over to the base game, so either way you will now be able to turn-up your roleplay and tone-down the micromanagement with new AI options for companions (as well as enemies, things can't be too easy).

<a href="http://www.gog.com/game/pillars_of_eternity_the_white_march_part_1">
Pillars of Eternity: The White March - Part I</a> and <span class="bold">Pillars of Eternity: The White March - Expansion Pass</span> are available now, DRM-free on GOG.com. The discount on Pillars of Eternity will last until Friday, August 28, 12:59 PM GMT.

Stream watch:

Haven't gotten that far along in the plot, or just prefer to see it before you get it? The brave Classicor is taking on the challenge of facing the White March at Twitch.tv/GOGcom this Friday, August 28th, at 2pm GMT / 4pm CEST / 10am EDT / 7am PDT. Join him!
Matruchus: Look at who the publisher is and everything will be clear.
Point taken. ;)
Wich blue said this week needed more hours wasn't kidding.
Zoidberg: Still regionally priced, still not interested...
You get store credit to make up the difference. So if you're interested in purchasing other stuff from GoG in the future, it cancels out.
Still not going to play any of PoE until the 2nd part of ONE expansion is released. As it seems the White Marsh it can be gone to before finishing the main quest of the base game? (confirmation please?)

White March? is this a supremacist game? I swear I thought it was "Marsh."
Post edited August 25, 2015 by drealmer7
I love the game, so i'll probably be buying the expansion pass.

But seriously that's some major marketing fail with naming. They should know their audience, putting "Part 1" on there is just a recipe for rage. They should have just given both parts two distinct names.
"The many UI and gameplay improvements introduced in the expansion will also carry over to the base game, so either way you will now be able to turn-up your roleplay and tone-down the micromanagement with new AI options for companions (as well as enemies, things can't be too easy). "

I find this a bit disappointing. If there are changes like this available to base game, IMHO, they should be released as a patch/update. You shouldn't be forced to purchase an expansion to get them. Oh well...
VerGreeneyes: You get store credit to make up the difference. So if you're interested in purchasing other stuff from GoG in the future, it cancels out.
Nevermind. Zoidberg must have a post generator which puts "regionally priced, " or "don't like this genre, " in front of "not interested" and posts it in every new game thread ;)
yyahoo: I find this a bit disappointing. If there are changes like this available to base game, IMHO, they should be released as a patch/update. You shouldn't be forced to purchase an expansion to get them. Oh well...
You aren't forced to buy it for that, the 2.0 update is available to everyone owning the base game. I believe even the respec is just part of the patch.
yyahoo: "The many UI and gameplay improvements introduced in the expansion will also carry over to the base game, so either way you will now be able to turn-up your roleplay and tone-down the micromanagement with new AI options for companions (as well as enemies, things can't be too easy). "

I find this a bit disappointing. If there are changes like this available to base game, IMHO, they should be released as a patch/update. You shouldn't be forced to purchase an expansion to get them. Oh well...
From an earlier quote, apparently a base game patch was also released today. It's possible that the AI options are included in the base game patch. (I don't own PoE yet and so don't know what's in the patch changelog.)

Edit: Ninja'd by Mike Maximus, who seems to have the details. :)
Post edited August 25, 2015 by Luned
yyahoo: I find this a bit disappointing. If there are changes like this available to base game, IMHO, they should be released as a patch/update. You shouldn't be forced to purchase an expansion to get them. Oh well...
MikeMaximus: You aren't forced to buy it for that, the 2.0 update is available to everyone owning the base game. I believe even the respec is just part of the patch.
Good to know.

It probably would have been good for GOG to specify that in the news post.
Great release, the base game is awesome and the writting is superb. I was waiting for this:)
Luned: Edit: Ninja'd by Mike Maximus, who seems to have the details. :)
My morning coffee makes me fast, for a few minutes anyway. :P

yyahoo: It probably would have been good for GOG to specify that in the news post.
I was thinking that too after I read the patch notes.
low rated
VerGreeneyes: You get store credit to make up the difference. So if you're interested in purchasing other stuff from GoG in the future, it cancels out.
No, it doesn't.
I wish I got store credit for how much the CDN dollar is going to f*ck me on this purchase.
Grargar: It's interesting how GOG allows you to buy the expansion even if you don't have the base game here.
The same is true for The Witcher 3's Expansion Pass & Free DLC Program. And yet people who are interested in any of the standalone soundtracks sold here have to buy the base game in order to get the music.... :/

Xray_StyleZ: I'm really stunned! The original game cost 13 dollars(too many in my country even for this perfect game) and the expansion cost more - 14 dollars... Really, really unusual when the expansion cost more than original game.
Probably due to the base game being on sale currently, while the expansion is not? Also, if you mean the single expansion that released today (and not the expansion pass that will include the future expansion as well) costs $14 US, then that means the regional discount for Ukraine is bizarrely small compared to that of the base game.