It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Today we have two pieces of great news for all fans of Phoenix Point. First, Corrupted Horizons DLC is now available on GOG.COM along with new enemies, a new soldier type, and new campaign missions. Next, be sure to welcome warmly the Hypnos Update which brings changes to some elements (like diplomacy and research) of the base game.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Nice! It was about time...

And a statement about why Phoenix Point's updates and DLCs are always delayed here would be very welcome, too
Lone_Scout: Nice! It was about time...

And a statement about why Phoenix Point's updates and DLCs are always delayed here would be very welcome, too
steam also has an expansion pass that's not available here.

edit: nevermind, it's here, i just couldn't find it on the game's page.
Post edited October 11, 2021 by Dohi64
I like how they're still supporting the game in spite of it's rough launch.
eastc: I like how they're still supporting the game in spite of it's rough launch.
Well, they did get a boatload of cash from Epic precisely so that don’t have to care if they have a rough launch or not.
Lone_Scout: And a statement about why Phoenix Point's updates and DLCs are always delayed here would be very welcome, too
Not to mention the missing Mac version, available on both Steam and Epic store.
The alien tech progress tends to get out of hand quickly if you have all the DLCs and get bogged down doing side quests. Hopefully they're doing something about that.
Is this actually any good considering the price (and bloated size of the download...) ?