It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

All the good, all the bad, none the ugly.

<span class="bold">Outlaws + Handful of Missions</span>, a real hog-killing time, is available now for Windows, DRM-free on GOG.com.

The technical success of Star Wars: Dark Forces and its "Jedi" engine paved way for this solidly designed, beautifully hand drawn first person shooter. The art and sounds are half the reason to pick up <span class="bold">Outlaws + Handful of Missions</span>. The other half is the same kind of old-school run'n'gun FPS gameplay you know and love, but higher difficulties will call for a more calculated approach where every bullets counts. That goes both ways, so cover, stealth and your revolver will get plenty acquainted. <span class="bold">Outlaws + Handful of Missions</span> offers a single-player campaign with high quality hand-drawn cutscenes, as well as a series of individual challenge maps to hone your trigger finger.

See and hear gaming's classic wild-west spectacle with <span class="bold">Outlaws + Handful of Missions</span>, available now DRM-free on GOG.com.
Thank you, GOG! One of the best shooters of 90's era and definitely one of the best Wild West games. Must-have for everyone!

And a digital premiere - wonderful! :-)
OUTLAWL! Wait, I meant OUTLAWS!

In all seriousness, I never played the game myself (only watched my brother playing it), so I'm curious to see if it's worth it.
Post edited March 19, 2015 by Grargar
Nice, quite a fun game from the 2.5D FPS era.
Here, too!

Music!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hcK-YjSSTo

Will insta-buy this for sure. :D
OMG FINALLY!

YES Thank you! Awesome release!
All I can say is:

OMGOG!

I played this back in the day but could never complete it as there was something wrong with disc 2.. I think.
Ooooh, that's a lot of happy people today.
Oh damn, there goes my money.
I remember Outlaws; wonder how it holds up today... looks like time to find out. Thanks, GOG + Disney!

This should make at least that one guy whose always going on about Outlaws happy.
Can someone please confirm if it comes with the original CD audio. If it has Anna's Theme in it, it's an instant purchase.
GoG, You're outnumbered!!!
Grargar: OUTLAWL! Wait, I meant OUTLAWS!

In all seriousness, I never played the game myself (only watched my brother playing it), so I'm curious to see if it's worth it.
Same here, I only heard of it just a few years ago. Looking forward to diving into this game.
Come out, Marshall!
bansama: Can someone please confirm if it comes with the original CD audio. If it has Anna's Theme in it, it's an instant purchase.
Both CDA tracks are in the game :)