It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Alien nation.

Outcast - Second Contact is now available 45% off until February 5, 2PM UTC.
Welcome back to the open world of Adelpha, now looking and handling better than ever! Join smug, gruff, and resourceful military man Cutter Slade as he finds himself stranded on this fascinating alien planet, both hunted and revered by the warring local factions.

Rebuilt from the ground up, this is a complete remake which perfectly captures the sense of exploration, challenge, and discovery that the beloved original is known for.
Hey ya!
Damn it guys, I wanted to stop buying games for a while...! :)
Anyway, thanks and hope Outcast will find a nice friendly home here on GOG.
Interesting, would be good to see a lets play/ stream of the game.
Where are the DLCs?
high rated
Weeeell... I can already see how it will be: start playing Outcast - Second Contact, play for 15 minutes, install the original and complete it within 30 hours. Half a year later give a second chance to Second Contact, play it for half an hour and install the original... so yeah at the moment I won't buy it, I'll just play the original instead ;)
Well, not sure what to think of this. Was wondering if it would come here. So far heard a mixed bag on it, so at this price, even with the 45% off am not going to jump in. Will get round to playing the 1.1 at some point.
Well, sweet mother of Instabuy - instabuy!
Cool, I hope this games does well in that it would lead to getting the Outcast sequal have everyone wanting for long time.
Post edited January 29, 2018 by jvandiver
Although i didn't play the original Outcast (not really sure why; when it comes to third person action games, i usually cherry pick them and i guess Outcast never had "that something special"), it has always been one of these games that really had that unique "alien" feeling, just like Morrowind or Riven was. Also, the remake's trailer "screams" Star Wars; wonder if it's just me...
Vythonaut: Also, the remake's trailer "screams" Star Wars; wonder if it's just me...
I got a Star Wars vibe, too. I think it's the music.
Post edited January 29, 2018 by SeduceMePlz
low rated
Why should i vaste my money on a remake when i already own the original ?
i_hope_you_rot: Why should i vaste my money on a remake when i already own the original ?
Ve haf vays of making you buy.
i_hope_you_rot: Why should i vaste my money on a remake when i already own the original ?
Take the elongated canines out, it helps pronunciation.
From the store page and I quote: Outcast – Second Contact is the complete remake of the cult title Outcast. As the first 3D open world in the history of video games

So they are just lying now? lol
Not sure how I feel about the prospect of buying this remake when they just lie lol.

I guess none of the Elite games were open world 3D for them, or a variety of RPGs, or MidWinter, Flames of Freedom, Carrier Command. Yeah they might had been open world and 3D, a decade + before 1999 but hey, don't let facts get in the way lol.

EDIT: Why stop there, call it the first work of fiction set in an alien world. Might as well lol.
Post edited January 29, 2018 by trusteft