It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is it 1984 yet?

<span class="bold">Orwell</span>, a surveillance simulator where you monitor the lives of others to identify potential terrorists, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com, with a 25% launch discount!

We are being watched. The government has a secret system, a machine that spies on us every hour of every day. Its name is Orwell. You've been selected to act as its human collaborator, a researcher who reviews the data it gathers and decides which pieces are relevant to your terrorist investigation. Tread carefully: You're holding our Nation's freedom in your hands.

For additional ambiance, get the <span class="bold">Deluxe Edition</span> (also 25% off) or grab the OST <span class="bold">separately</span>.

The 25% discounts will last until March 9, 2PM UTC.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/V6fNucgzCDs
Post edited March 05, 2017 by maladr0Id
I will definitely keep my eye on it.
gamesfreak64: update: countries dont really rule their people anymore since EEC was converted to EU.
Many people mixup EU and Europe, and then many people start saying dumb things like "Europe" is bad........
while Europe itself is great.

Political is their main goal, and the trade is a coverup,
get as many countries to create a sort of EUSA ( in the best case) or something worse.

The fun thing is , 99% of all this can be found on the internet, there are tons of posts and dozens of newssites who view it through a real glass and not through pinkglassess.

As for Uk after they have left EU, they will be great after a small while UK is strong (there are some weaker parts but these will turn around in time).

Seems there are countries who even might want to create a own block in Europe, its all on the net just google and all the information is there.
Zoidberg: The idea of European Union is critical, but the way it was done is broken.

Money (and power) is the issue in Politics.
yes it is, and when you see that awfull verhofstadt talking, he should be fined 1000's of euros because he always uses the worst word ( of the number 1 disease) , he calls things and people the 'word' , so that is pretty bad language and he should really pay 1000s euros for it cause he should not be using that word.
Then we have dutch frans timmermans we call him Timmerfranske in Ducth.
He is also very explicit with words, he should also pay some fines for strong language.

Anyway it seems the few people that are awake are the UK ( some parts of them) and some eastern EU countries like Hungary, Poland. they want the best for their countries while the west EU would even sell their own people if possible.
Zoidberg: The idea of European Union is critical, but the way it was done is broken.

Money (and power) is the issue in Politics.
gamesfreak64: yes it is, and when you see that awfull verhofstadt talking, he should be fined 1000's of euros because he always uses the worst word ( of the number 1 disease) , he calls things and people the 'word' , so that is pretty bad language and he should really pay 1000s euros for it cause he should not be using that word.
He is also very explicit with words, he should also pay some fines for strong language.

Anyway it seems the few people that are awake are the UK ( some parts of them) and some eastern EU countries like Hungary, Poland. they want the best for their countries while the west EU would even sell their own people if possible.
Not sure I get you.
This game reminds me of Floor 13. I wouldn't object to that game showing up in GOG's catalog. :)
gamesfreak64: yes it is, and when you see that awfull verhofstadt talking, he should be fined 1000's of euros because he always uses the worst word ( of the number 1 disease) , he calls things and people the 'word' , so that is pretty bad language and he should really pay 1000s euros for it cause he should not be using that word.

Zoidberg: Not sure I get you.
Okay i will try to say at as simple as i can cause I dont understand much of economy myself , and i dont really want to understand nor learn it ,cause its kinda boring,but i do know things are not going well right now.

EU ( not Europe but EU as an ' institute') is like a extremely bad marriage........................
it has failed, MSM wont recognise nor admit it, but all the signs are there.

Thats about it: a bad 'Marriage" (in french its with one r less according to Google)
Zoidberg: Not sure I get you.
gamesfreak64: Okay i will try to say at as simple as i can cause I dont understand much of economy myself , and i dont really want to understand nor learn it ,cause its kinda boring,but i do know things are not going well right now.

EU ( not Europe but EU as an ' institute') is like a extremely bad marriage........................

Thats about it: a bad 'Marriage" (in french its with one r less according to Google)
Well, blame the married persons, not the institution. ;)

But I would agree that basing the marriage on money alone is a bad idea.

Also, on topic, read an interesting article on Gamasutra about this game's design, really interesting, go check it out, all!
gamesfreak64: Okay i will try to say at as simple as i can cause I dont understand much of economy myself , and i dont really want to understand nor learn it ,cause its kinda boring,but i do know things are not going well right now.

Zoidberg: Well, blame the married persons, not the institution. ;)

But I would agree that basing the marriage on money alone is a bad idea.

Also, on topic, read an interesting article on Gamasutra about this game's design, really interesting, go check it out, all!
I was reading some PCgameplay magazines(dutch/belgium version) , the old paper versions, and it is loaded with pre and reviews of 3d, and FPP games, they also noticed the Torment game taht will be released or is released, and they seem to be very positive about it.
The rest of the articles is all about 3d/FPP and VR games, so i guess i will stop buying the magazine, or browse it first and then buy it, cause the magazine lacks good old point and click games reviews.
I been reading and buying it since 1993 if i remember correctly, but oh boy the games have gone the drain and it is fpp/3d allover the magazine.

So i think i will go back to the casual games which have some nice hiddenobject/adventure games which i can play.
It is kinda sad that the majority of new games aren't old good games but real new games.
I'm checking the sales now but i already own all the good classic titles and the old games that were added is 99% 3d, i still hope we get some massive old game revival with dozens of real good old games (no 3d/fpp but real clasic in the mold of classic fallout and the wadjet eye games).
What a sick game. I'd never buy this or anything like it.

Seems like someone is testing the waters.
Than maybe you didn't see the add for Arbeit McFries.
Post edited March 13, 2017 by OraEtLabora
darthspudius: So it is a game representation of how the EU 'rule' our lands? Bonus achievements for jailing people for hate speech?
Nah. Its more what was UK headed until EU was established.
budejovice: I heard rumors that if you allow/encourage nazis to thrive in gog release threads you'll do really well.

budejovice: It's already blitzkrieged through over 350 other entries on the gog shelves. Woo! Congrats to the devs and gog. Well played!
You alright mate?
Massacra: You alright mate?
Years_of_Chaos:
Would you please refrain from posting racist propaganda in here.
Post edited March 15, 2017 by tinyE