It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dodge, parry & cleave your way out of brutal clashes in this 2D top-down action RPG, and discover the bone-chilling tale of Thorn's crusade to make his family whole again.
Genre: Action, Adventure, RPG
Ready your weapon, and scream like a lunatic. Because bravery is not an option...
I loved it and it reminded me of other video games very similar in their visual aesthetics and gameplay. To the wishlist. And, waiting for the reviews of the users owners. Thanks to the developers, publishers behind this project and, to GOG.
played the demo. Instant love.
Awesome game. Marvelous to have on GOG.
It's pretty hard for me, but I love it anyway
The average review score for the game on Steam is pretty abysmal, but all the bad reviews seem to be coming from Chinese users.

Botched censored port maybe?

Otherwise, I hope the game is good, because it really looks great.
This looks great. Thanks for the release!

Reminds me of Hyper Light Drifter in some ways. There haven't been many other games that have scratched the same itch for "snappy, challenging, beautiful, pixel art, real-time combat" gameplay like HLD did for me. So I hope this one can - there's a lot of promise based on the gameplay videos.
Magnitus: The average review score for the game on Steam is pretty abysmal, but all the bad reviews seem to be coming from Chinese users.

Botched censored port maybe?

Otherwise, I hope the game is good, because it really looks great.
I remember they love to censor everything. One o fthe funniest was Spy x Family where blood on Yor's body changed from red to white.
Example of how censorship make it worse and hilarious at the same time.