It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Make your way from a naive rocket hobbyist into an experienced space activist by designing, building, and launching rockets of increasing complexity. Next Space Rebels is now available on GOG.COM along with a cosmic 20% discount that will last until 24th November 2021, 5 PM UTC!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
low rated
Is that a rocket in your pocket, or are you just please to see me ?...
The thing that turned me off of Kerbal was the fact that you have to fly your rockets. I wanted a building sim, not a flying sim. This appears to be a model rocket building sim, so no flying needed. Is that correct? Or is that requirement added later in the game?
Garage Style Kerbal Space Program?

Wishlisted.
Interesting, although I'm looking to see where the game's focus lies: rocket building or social media management? The latter does not appeal to me, so it all depends on how fun the simulation aspect is.