It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Neverwinter Nights: Tyrants of the Moonsea is now available DRM-free. Get new DLC 10% off, while base Neverwinter Nights and other DLC are available 66% off. Offer is valid until October 2nd, 1pm UTC.

Developed by Ossian Studios and based on the original module by Luke Scull, this new, enhanced version of Tyrants of the Moonsea vastly expands this former premium module by adding 70% more story and gameplay, as well as a large amount of new art and audio content.

The harsh frontier land known as the Moonsea is besieged by demons. A mysterious cult has arisen, bent on death and destruction. Amid the chaos, war is imminent between the powerful city-states and their tyrannical rulers. Accompanied by the dwarf merchant Madoc, you approach the town of Voonlar just as the worst snowstorm of the year hits. You soon discover that only you can prevent the total annihilation of the Moonsea at the hands of a legendary and ancient evil...
I bought the Digital Deluxe some months ago at 85% off and it was indeed cheaper then. It's strange to see a DLC (+soundtrack) that is more expensive than the whole collection.
I rebought the entire DDE again to get the missing module, and get the game marked as "owned" - and it was cheaper that way

GG Beamdog you absolute tosspots
Only came onto this thread now. This is an insult. Usually when a game receives an update owners of the game get the update. Now Beamdog pulls a stunt of having it marked as unowned. When I bought the Deluxe in June it cost less than the DLC+soundtrack. I might as well wait for another sale event and then have the Enhanced Edition base game marked as owned as well which wasn't the last time I bought it.

It's because of crap like this that I hate DLCs when you pay for a game at normal price and then only get a fraction of it and have to continually pay for it to get the complete game. I hate Yacht Club's idea that old games are worth as much as new games and shouldn't go for a discount but at least they know how to treat customers who bought their products correctly unlike money grabbers like Beamdog.
Post edited January 26, 2020 by PromZA
I wonder if Beamdog will turn over a new leaf in 2020? lol
emter_pl: Digital Deluxe Edition now includes Tyrants of the Moonsea which raised the price of this pack. If you bought it before the new DLC was added you have to buy it separately.
paladin181: So why is the game not show as owned anymore?
Because that was then, and this is now. LOL
Post edited January 27, 2020 by richlind33
emter_pl: Digital Deluxe Edition now includes Tyrants of the Moonsea which raised the price of this pack. If you bought it before the new DLC was added you have to buy it separately.
I know you guys never do this, but it would be nice if you upgraded people who bought both to the new complete edition. As of now we basically own a version of NWN that no longer exists, which is confusing when browsing the store.