It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It’s time to visit a small back-alley cafe, where the dead are granted one last night to mingle with the living. Necrobarista is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM with a 15% discount lasting until 29th July 2020, 2:30 PM UTC. Inspired equally by film and anime, the game follows a dynamic and diverse cast of characters as they navigate Melbourne's hipstery coffee culture, the questionable ethics of necromancy, and the process of letting go.

Visit our Twitch channel today at 5 PM UTC, and watch cool Necrobarista gameplay brought to you by THEcroxxx.
low rated
ZFR: Does that answer your question?

You haven't asnwered yet why can't you just ignore achievements? And why do you have to keep going to threads and telling people to "make their own" when it clearly is not something they want.
Nachra: - Nope as their question was a strawman argument that was rhetorical to some degree to try and fish you out.

- That will never be answered truthfully by Frodobaggin or her persona Fridgeband. As it clearly stems from a childhood of neglect. As a child they acted like the clown to try and fill that void. Later in life that role of clown wasn't getting the same attention needed in middle/high school ages so the method shifted. Bugging others became Frodobaggin's normal to get some form of validation from people. Even when that said validation was kind of hollow, it still helped to feel that neglect of love & care Frodobaggins parents didn't give them. Once peeked in high school they went off to the real world and found that the behavior they once did in school wasn't going to be accepted in the work place. With the fear of loosing their job that emotional tear built up inside and Frodobaggin runs to the internet in hopes that trolling others on the internet will help find that validation craved. Even if it's not good attention it is still attention that Frodobaggin's lacks in real life. Because by insulting people and being on the apposing end gets people to attract like flies to manure. Which makes Frodobaggin feel as if their the center of attention to get the endorphins, dopamine, etc flowing.

In this case feeding the troll is kind of like helping the troll. Because when Fridgeband makes a conversation about a flaw in logic into a strawman about people being racist for not liking achievements. Well you just know there really is no logical conversation going on. Instead it's just attention seeking. By continuing on I see it as sort of giving them a hug.

FrodoBaggins: Your account is very new, Nachra.
Could you be using this as a shill account to hide behind, so you can keep bullying Fridgeband and myself, without revealing who you really are.
Nachra: *BING* unlocked "Playing Nancy Drew" achievement 5 points

Why do you keep bullying me? You don't like achievements so now you're saying I can't be on GOG because my account isn't as old as yours? How do you expect this company to stay afloat if only you and the other OG's are buying from GOG? Why do you dislike achievements so much you would try and make GOG turn sales away just to please a single customer like yourself that doesn't like achievements? Do you want DRM to be the only way to buy games? You must be one of those Steam trolls I've been hearing about here on the GOG forums. You act rude to others and bully them on GOG in some silly attempt to get them to leave GOG. As if trolling and bullying people will make people just buy from Steam, so do you troll and bully on Epic, Origin, & Uplay as well?

fridgeband: I am not racist
Nachra: *BING* unlocked "I'm not racist BECAUSE!" achievement.

Congrats on unlocking it Fridgeband. See no one claimed you were until you made up a strawman arguement claiming I was comparing people that didn't like achievements to racist. When nothing like that was done once. Yet you can keep lying to yourself and others about your racist claim, but they can see it. To quote you.
fridgeband: Anyone can read all our old posts.
Nachra: Then they will just read stuff like these that quoted you directly with no edits. The qoutes even have the little arrow at the end linking to the post it was qouted from. Then people will see how you're lying to them. Instead just trolling and bullying others on the internet. Also how Fridgeband is a sock-puppet account of Frodobaggins. You really should pickup a new hobby as you're not good at trolling and bullying people on the internet. Even though you keep trying and attacking people over and over. Ganging up on others is not cool Fridgeband or Frodobaggin.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_necrobarista_6a902/post63
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_necrobarista_6a902/post70

Seriously Frodobaggin's alt account. Stop bullying and trolling on the internet. Anyone can see this by all the previous posts.
People have the right to opinions. I don't like achievements. Neither does FrodoBaggins. Does this make us racist? NO WAY! Stop making things up and telling lies! You are actually trying to shame users and defame their characters for simply having an honest and innocent opinion about a video game feature!

You're bringing racism, made up stories from childhood, and various other completely made up and unrelated topics into a thread for the sole purpose of attacking users who have a different opinion then you about simple video game achievements.

Nobody is obligated of forced to agree with you about video game achievements. Everything else beyond that point is you actually attacking everyone with the most obscene and horrific insults and accusations for simply disagreeing with you.

People will not always agree with you in life. This does not mean that you have the right to make up horrific lies about them and try to convince the world that they are racist or had a bad childhood or any of the various other lies you came up with.

This whole entire thing is about people with honest opinions about a video game feature, nothing more and nothing less. You are so angry with everyone for not thinking about video games in exactly the same way that you do, so you are attacking us and trying to make it seem like everyone who didn't agree with you is some kind of bad person, even though this is a total lie.

AGAIN: This entire thread can be viewed from start to finish by anyone, meaning that everyone can see all of everyones posts in the thread, which means that every lie you are telling, every false accusation you are trying to attack people with, can be clearly seen. People are not just going to read your last post in the thread and assume that everything previous is the same as you try to make it seem. The ENTIRE thread is available and most people will actually read the entire thread. Anyone who does read the entire thread will instantly know that I, Fridgeband, and the other user FrodoBaggins are just normal forum users who just have honest opinions and just wanted to talk about video games.

Everything else you are saying is completely composed of lies born from your anger towards everyone who does not obey your way of thinking as law.

I do not like video game achievements.

You are not my king
You are not my queen

Everyone has the freedom to share their opinions, and everyone also has the freedom to agree, AND the freedom to disagree.

If someone disagrees, this is not an excuse to tell lies about them, call them racist randomly out of nowhere for no reason, or attack them in any other way. That is just plain wrong.

I hope you have a nice day and re-think everything over and realize how rude you are being to other forum users.
Please have a nice day.
FrodoBaggins: Could you be using this as a shill account to hide behind
Nachra: Why do you keep bulling me and making assumptions? Because I'm new I'm not allowed to comment on GOG? All because I have a different opinion than you, the achievement disliking gang attacks me!

FrodoBaggins: Not sharing your opinion automatically makes a steam troll? That's just bizarre.
Nachra: Why do you dislike features that could take money away from Steam? If you really like DRM-Free and want GOG to be successful in gaining more DRM-Free games, why do you bully people that like achievements? If that takes away from a sell on Steam due to having achievements, you would think a GOG customer would be happy. Yet you keep bullying and attacking people that want achievements, trying to send them away to Steam. Why are you a Steam troll?

FrodoBaggins: Yeah, we get that you're obsessed with achievements. So what? Does being so arrogant make you feel better about yourself?
Nachra: Yeah, we get that you're obsessed with achievements. That you go out of your way to bully others. So what? Does being so arrogant make you feel better about yourself? Of course it does, or you wouldn't be in almost every thread that someone talks about achievements. It's kind of sad that bullying others is more fun than playing your DRM-Free games.

Stop bullying us because you don't like achievements! It's really sad that a gang of people that don't like achievements keeps attacking us.
Absolutely NOBODY is bullying you. You are bullying others and calling them racist and bringing up their childhoods that are totally made up because you are angry that they don't like video game achievements. Seriously, consider relaxing and re-thinking what's going on.
Post edited August 01, 2020 by fridgeband
fridgeband: Absolutely NOBODY is bullying you. You are bullying others and calling them racist
Though you are being a bully and a racist. I never compared achievements to racist acts. I stated that the logic someone was using was flawed. Yet you make a strawman and turn it into this. How are you not racist for coming up with this nonsense and insulting me? I mean you never even asked me what I meant. Instead you just accuse me of nonsense and make up a strawman argument...
fridgeband: I find it to be highly unethical and unfair that you would ever try to compare a conversation about achievements in a video game to racism. I am completely against racism and I think it's wrong. I can not imagine how you could ever say something like that and suggest that people who don't like achievements in video games would somehow be racist?
I really don't understand why you and Frodobaggins keep bullying me. You claim I accuse you of thing while accusing me of things. Saying it's horrible to accuse others and that you never know what anyone means in a text based forum without asking them. Then you both just keep bullying me with these lies. I've even proved it true in these posts.]

Yet you keep on doing it. Why do you like to troll people and bully them for liking achievements? Also, why are you constantly telling me that I like them? I've never stated I did, but only been defending the ones you bullied. Now you just keep coming after me. I mean my last post was 3 days ago and not even directed at you. Yet you keep bullying people on the internet. It seems you really love to bully people. You claim that people have a right to an opinion, but you have the gald the attack them in and gang up on them with Frodobaggins. All because you have the opposing opinion..... While making up strawman arguments that no one ever even said once! Please stop bullying and trolling people on the internet!
Post edited August 02, 2020 by Nachra
low rated
fridgeband: Absolutely NOBODY is bullying you. You are bullying others and calling them racist
Nachra: Though you are being a bully and a racist. I never compared achievements to racist acts. I stated that the logic someone was using was flawed. Yet you make a strawman and turn it into this. How are you not racist for coming up with this nonsense and insulting me? I mean you never even asked me what I meant. Instead you just accuse me of nonsense and make up a strawman argument...
fridgeband: I find it to be highly unethical and unfair that you would ever try to compare a conversation about achievements in a video game to racism. I am completely against racism and I think it's wrong. I can not imagine how you could ever say something like that and suggest that people who don't like achievements in video games would somehow be racist?
Nachra: I really don't understand why you and Frodobaggins keep bullying me. You claim I accuse you of thing while accusing me of things. Saying it's horrible to accuse others and that you never know what anyone means in a text based forum without asking them. Then you both just keep bullying me with these lies. I've even proved it true in these posts.]

Yet you keep on doing it. Why do you like to troll people and bully them for liking achievements? Also, why are you constantly telling me that I like them? I've never stated I did, but only been defending the ones you bullied. Now you just keep coming after me. I mean my last post was 3 days ago and not even directed at you. Yet you keep bullying people on the internet. It seems you really love to bully people. You claim that people have a right to an opinion, but you have the gald the attack them in and gang up on them with Frodobaggins. All because you have the opposing opinion..... While making up strawman arguments that no one ever even said once! Please stop bullying and trolling people on the internet!
There you go again, with the harassments and the mocking. Why do you keep doing this?
Some of us don't share your need for achievements. Fridgeband and myself are just 2 people that don't like achievements.
That doesn't mean you can bully us. And it doesn't mean you can make up wild lies about racism and childhood theories.

You're account appeared from nowhere, and right from the start, you've been aggressive, bullying, mocking, harassing, and condescending. I will ask you again - stop this attitude. It's not 'big', and it's not clever.
low rated
Nachra: Though you are being a bully and a racist. I never compared achievements to racist acts. I stated that the logic someone was using was flawed. Yet you make a strawman and turn it into this. How are you not racist for coming up with this nonsense and insulting me? I mean you never even asked me what I meant. Instead you just accuse me of nonsense and make up a strawman argument...
Nachra: I really don't understand why you and Frodobaggins keep bullying me. You claim I accuse you of thing while accusing me of things. Saying it's horrible to accuse others and that you never know what anyone means in a text based forum without asking them. Then you both just keep bullying me with these lies. I've even proved it true in these posts.]

No, Just plain NO. Everything you are saying is a complete and absolute lie to the highest degree that it is possible to lie. I am sickened and shocked that you CONTINUE to accuse me and others of being racist, a troll, a bully, or any other horrific insults simply because we shared our honest opinions that we personally do not enjoy video game achievements, which have absolutely nothing to do with racism or anything else you keep bringing into this.

People who don't like video game achievements, and people who have honest opinions ABOUT VIDEO GAMES, on a VIDEO GAME FORUM, are NOT automatically racist or trolls or bullies.

Please stop harassing people and attempting to criminalize them and label them as racist just because their opinions differ from yours. That is highly dishonest and unfair.
FrodoBaggins: You're account appeared from nowhere, and right from the start, you've been aggressive, bullying, mocking, harassing, and condescending. I will ask you again - stop this attitude. It's not 'big', and it's not clever.
Everyone's account appears from no where.. Again you bully me for being newer to GOG than you.. I really don't understand how one being newer to a site ultimately makes you better.. You've told me I'm not welcome on GOG three times already. Honestly, people like you shouldn't be in this community, if all you're going to do is insult, bully, mock, harass, and gang up on people. You do nothing, but turn people away from using GOG. Because apparently only the OG's of GOG can be here by your standards....

I really don't understand why you and Frodobaggins keep bullying me. You claim I accuse you of thing while accusing me of things. Saying it's horrible to accuse others and that you never know what anyone means in a text based forum without asking them. Then you both just keep bullying me with these lies. I've even proved it true in these posts.]

fridgeband: No, Just plain NO. Everything you are saying is a complete and absolute lie to the highest degree that it is possible to lie. I am sickened and shocked that you CONTINUE to accuse me and others of being racist, a troll, a bully, or any other horrific insults simply because we shared our honest opinions that we personally do not enjoy video game achievements, which have absolutely nothing to do with racism or anything else you keep bringing into this.

People who don't like video game achievements, and people who have honest opinions ABOUT VIDEO GAMES, on a VIDEO GAME FORUM, are NOT automatically racist or trolls or bullies.

Please stop harassing people and attempting to criminalize them and label them as racist just because their opinions differ from yours. That is highly dishonest and unfair.
Amazing post you made here. Ignore everything and continue to insult, bully, mock, and insist on continuing your lying. Also amazing how you and Frodobaggins keep bullying me all because you don't like me having a different viewpoint on how you're treating people that like achievements. I mean I don't care for them myself as I've stated multiple times, but you keep dog pilling on me and insulting me saying nonsense and coming up with racist thoughts you think are funny on the internet. It's sad that you have to troll like this and bully others.
Post edited August 02, 2020 by Nachra.
This has gone too far.
I am closing this thread due to offtopic. Please move your discussion to PMs.