It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Once upon a time in Mexico.

Mulaka is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com, 10% off until March 6, 5PM UTC.
Your land is suffering, the people need a hero. As one of the legendary Tarahumara shamans, it's your job to facilitate its healing by solving puzzles, cracking some ugly heads, and exploring for secrets in this 3D action/adventure inspired by Mexican mythology and paragons of the genre like the Zelda series.
Now this one looks interesting. Hopefully there aren't any camera issues... and look, no pixels!
How is this pronounced? Because you know what's the most famous word in Greek :)
greeklover: How is this pronounced? Because you know what's the most famous word in Greek :)
It should be pronounced "Moo-lah-kah" :)
The most interesting release of the day, in my opinion.
greeklover: How is this pronounced? Because you know what's the most famous word in Greek :)
One letter away from a very interesting name indeed. :p
great graphics style.

very curious about this one.

will look for reviews and some gameplay, but certainly wishlisted for right now.
nearly like Judith de los Santos ? :P
seppelfred: The most interesting release of the day, in my opinion.
I agree ;)
When I read the description with all this immersion into native culture, right away I thought about Never Alone.
This is like that one time Miyazaki decided it would be a good idea to name one of his films "Laputa".

It's kind of a shame that we got a ton of cool new releases on the same day, this is probably going to be overshadowed by Kingdom Come and Battletech. I'm contemplating getting it though, this looks pretty cool.
trusteft: One letter away from a very interesting name indeed. :p
I must be hungry right now, because the first thing that came to mind is musaka. :D
She's into Mulakas Dino,
Here's some blurb taken from the Steam page that some of you might find interesting (a shame that gog decided to include a bunch of bandwidth-gobbling gif files but axed this text):

Behind Mulaka documentary series

Despite sharing a rich history and fascinatingly unique lore, the indigenous culture of northern Mexico’s Tarahumara is rarely given the spotlight it deserves. Ahead of Mulaka’s release on early 2018, we set out to do just that with the launch of a three-part video series entitled “Behind Mulaka.”

Aptly named “The Tarahumara Culture”, the series’ first chapter, available now, acts as a primer of this indigenous peoples’ history and renown. From their incredible stamina and “superhuman” long-distance running talents, to the beautifully iconic geography they call home, get a glimpse into the cultural heart that beats through Mulaka.

The second chapter of “Behind Mulaka”, also available now, is titled "The Mythological Creatures" and shines a spotlight on the myths and legends of the Tarahumara, focusing on the fantastic creatures that are in the game.

Soundtrack available on Soundcloud

Music is a key element to achieve the full indigenous experience of the Tarahumara. That's why the music of Mulaka was created to be as authentic to the sounds of an indigenous soundtrack as possible by using traditional instruments.

We're uploading tracks of Mulaka's soundtrack to our Soundcloud and YouTube. Steam's restrictions don't allow us to include the links here, but you can find us on Soundcloud as LienzoMx and on YouTube as Lienzo Mx. They're free to listen and download, we want everyone to enjoy this very important part of our game. A new track is available for listening every once in a while, so consider subscribing to be notified!
Also...
JudasIscariot: ...
Just saying: There are two trailers linked on the Chinese version of the store page. One is for Mulaka, the other one for Surviving Mars.
Could be neat. A Zelda-like approach seems appropriate to exploring a peoples' mythology.
From the game's page:
By playing Mulaka, you're helping us contribute to the well-being of this community. We will donate up to 10% of the game earnings to NGOs that focus efforts on the Sierra Tarahumara.
So what exactly do you mean by 'up to 10%'?
Does Lienzo only intend to donate a specific maximum amount?