It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fans of action indie game Monolith from Team D-13 will be pleased to know that a new expansion to the game is now available on GOG.COM, DRM-free. Relics of the Past DLC brings additional features - like new enemies, floors, and weapons - to this already very exciting title.
Ayooo, instabuy.

A bigass DLC for one of the most underrated roguelites.
Y'all should try it out.
low rated
Seeing as this is suddenly not ''Niche'' when can we expect the rejected pile of Japanese Shoot em ups to arrive?

Before the crybabies come in and scream you're off-topic I bought this game plus DLC so cry me a river somewhere else.
Post edited January 08, 2020 by dgnfly
dgnfly: Seeing as this is suddenly not ''Niche'' when can we expect the rejected pile of Japanese Shoot em ups to arrive?

Before the crybabies come in and scream your off-topic I bought this game plus DLC so cry me a river somewhere else.
Technically it'd be *you're. :P

Game is fun, just bought this expansion
dgnfly: Seeing as this is suddenly not ''Niche'' when can we expect the rejected pile of Japanese Shoot em ups to arrive?
They're not rougelike/permadeath/procedurally generated enough to pass GoG's curation. Sorry.
How in the everloving frak have I not heard of this game before today?
Waldschatten: How in the everloving frak have I not heard of this game before today?
Yeah, same here. If there wouldn't be this news, I didn't know about it. There is something wrong with GOG recommendation system.

I have Raptor in my library, so this game should be in the You may like these products list. But it's not.
Wow, the DLC installer is actually heavier than the base game installer.

One run and I have seen lots of new stuff already.