It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gone in 60 seconds.

Minit is now available DRM-free on GOG.com.
Fiddlesticks! Because of that stupid curse you picked up, you now only have 60 seconds at a time to perform your epic deeds. Use them well, as you wander the land meeting curious individuals, stumbling upon intriguing secrets and fighting evil foes. If you're smart, you might yet turn this "Groundhog minute" to your advantage and lift this minuscule affliction.

If you are looking for a randomly selected™ opinion on the game, spend a couple of lives to read John Walker's review on RockPaperShotgun.
tremere110: Well, when you treat your customers on GoG like crap I would expect some negativity. To me the game sounds fun and has a neat premise. It would be a type of game I would go for - except the dev seems to hate customers on GoG.

My recommendation - if you must have this game buy it on Steam. You will probably regret it if you buy it here.
Qwertw: Why do you say the dev treats Gog costumers badly? You mean Devolver?
Here you go:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_minit_9628c/post37
Qwertw: Why do you say the dev treats Gog costumers badly? You mean Devolver?
tremere110: Here you go:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_minit_9628c/post37
Ah, well, the negativity towards the developer seems totally right and correct.
Qwertw: It hurts me that people on a site called GoodOldGames dislike an old-looking game so much.
Just for the record - this is not the name of this site anymore (since a long time).

tremere110: Well, when you treat your customers on GoG like crap I would expect some negativity. To me the game sounds fun and has a neat premise. It would be a type of game I would go for - except the dev seems to hate customers on GoG.
I really don't think that they hate GOG customers. They just don't care.
Post edited April 04, 2018 by MarkoH01
badon: >snip<
Too bad GOGmix is so difficult to alphabetize. My list is getting big, and it takes forever to just to put a game in the correct alphabetical order. It would also be nice if I could add a longer description, like a mini review. The text limit is too small in my opinion. There's barely enough room for me to add the test PC specs, with very little additional explanation.

https://www.gog.com/mix/games_that_work_on_old_low_spec_pcs

Username checks out.
scientiae: Perhaps you could link your list to a forum thread? What I mean is, have the name of the title in your list, with a hyperlink to the thread reply in which you discuss it in greater detail.
A meta-mix. :)

(Disclaimer: I have never created a GOGmix, so I have no idea if what I suggest is even possible.)
That's a good idea, but it won't work for me because the GOG forum is not reliable, and I can't make new posts in any web browser, and not even in GOG Galaxy. I can only reply to posts. I forum done correctly wouldn't need a special, custom-designed "GOGmix", because it could be easily done in the forum. Unfortunately, GOG prefers to reinvent the wheel, and botch it.
Qwertw: It hurts me that people on a site called GoodOldGames dislike an old-looking game so much.
MarkoH01: Just for the record - this is not the name of this site anymore (since a long time).
Great-Ornamental-Gland?
Post edited April 04, 2018 by Qwertw
MarkoH01: Just for the record - this is not the name of this site anymore (since a long time).
Qwertw: Great-Ornamental-Gland?
Nobody knows for real what GOG is meaning now ... it remains a mystery .. but we do know it's not "Good old Games" anymore ;)
high rated
Regardless of the quality of that particular game, this is a bad argument. The best old games often have what was cutting-edge graphics at release. Now, obviously, indie games can't afford TW3-style 3d shininess, but we still can tell between best-effort nice-looking high-end pixel art and intentional stylistic suck.
high rated
MarkoH01: Nobody knows for real what GOG is meaning now ... it remains a mystery .. but we do know it's not "Good old Games" anymore ;)
The name GOG reveals the company's marketing strategy: "Gwent & other games" :P
"Grievous..." - erm, err...

Gogdammitt, just cannot fit 'Pachinko' in there at all.
I really liked that game that's a poor man's Link's Awakening with a quick Majora's Mask mechanism.
But there's no way it's worth its price... It's a really nice amateur hommage, and the devs did a great job at this, but not even speaking of the graphism, lenght and gameplay possibilities just arn't there.

Somehow I'd really want to see those devs do something else more ambitious, because I liked the game, I just can't recommand it to anybody counting their money.
low rated
Starmaker: Regardless of the quality of that particular game, this is a bad argument. The best old games often have what was cutting-edge graphics at release. Now, obviously, indie games can't afford TW3-style 3d shininess, but we still can tell between best-effort nice-looking high-end pixel art and intentional stylistic suck.
This. As much as it pains me to have to upvote Starmaker :D
Starmaker: Regardless of the quality of that particular game, this is a bad argument. The best old games often have what was cutting-edge graphics at release. Now, obviously, indie games can't afford TW3-style 3d shininess, but we still can tell between best-effort nice-looking high-end pixel art and intentional stylistic suck.
What art styles should low-budget games go with? Vector graphics like Night In The Woods? https://www.gog.com/game/night_in_the_woods Because even high-quality pixel art is a challenge to make and not everyone can afford it.
god what an arbortion
soxy_lady: god what an arbortion
You mean your spelling?
tfishell: What art styles should low-budget games go with? Vector graphics like Night In The Woods? https://www.gog.com/game/night_in_the_woods
Why not? Those actually look very nice. Anyway, no budget can be low enough to justify this. They would somehow have to have a negative budget.