It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gone in 60 seconds.

Minit is now available DRM-free on GOG.com.
Fiddlesticks! Because of that stupid curse you picked up, you now only have 60 seconds at a time to perform your epic deeds. Use them well, as you wander the land meeting curious individuals, stumbling upon intriguing secrets and fighting evil foes. If you're smart, you might yet turn this "Groundhog minute" to your advantage and lift this minuscule affliction.

If you are looking for a randomly selected™ opinion on the game, spend a couple of lives to read John Walker's review on RockPaperShotgun.
Alexim: And yes, if a game doesn't have achievements when instead it has them on Steam, it's not a good sign about the attention of developers and should be of concern also to those who are not interested in them.
MarkoH01: Not always. Achievements in Steam and on GOG are working differently. In most cases when devs develop a game they do this with Steam achievements in mind. So when they sell om GOG in most cases it is additional work to make those achievements function on GOG as well. In one case (Layers of Fear) I was even told by a dev that their way to access achievements is simply not compatible with the way GOG achievements are working.
Yeah, I remember the case of Layers of Fear, but much more often I think that the cause it's the little interest from the developers, especially if a game has achievements even on Steam, Playstation and Xbox (Mafia III for example), which I think all have different systems.
I agree. Any involvement of Vlambeer is usually a sign of an unfinished product that will never be finished and ends up without any support.
GOG.com: Gone in 60 seconds.

Minit is now available DRM-free on GOG.com.
Fiddlesticks! Because of that stupid curse you picked up, you now have only 60 seconds at a time to perform your epic deeds. Use them well, as you wander the land meeting curious individuals, stumbling upon intriguing secrets and fighting evil foes. If you're smart, you might yet turn this "Groundhog minute" to your advantage and lift this minuscule affliction.
Finally! A simple game that's also low-spec! Too bad GOGmix is so difficult to alphabetize. My list is getting big, and it takes forever to just to put a game in the correct alphabetical order. It would also be nice if I could add a longer description, like a mini review. The text limit is too small in my opinion. There's barely enough room for me to add the test PC specs, with very little additional explanation.

https://www.gog.com/mix/games_that_work_on_old_low_spec_pcs

Minuteworld:
Username checks out.
Post edited April 03, 2018 by badon
Minuteworld: you guys need to stop being so damn picky with what games come to your platform. don't be like steam where they let anything on but quit being so strict. you also need tell developers to update their fucking games here when on steam it's up to date and on gog it's like almost a few years out of date. threaten them that you'll remove their game from gog if they no longer want to support your platform and give money back. this is only good for the consumer.

like you guys can be strict and stuff all you want but atleast be fair to the consumers on your site. why does compile heart only have the first 3 neptunia games on here when on steam they have like over 10 or something? some developers drop support for this site and I don't know it's BECAUSE you're too strict or what but atleast set it up like when a developer puts alot of games on gog and then suddenly quits, the least you can do is contact the developer/publisher and talk to them on why they're not supporting your website anymore.

I mean I don't want an exact steam like competitor but shit...
This has been discussed for pages in several threads. According to the date your account is registered you might however simply just missed it.

Short form: Being strict but not too strict is a fine and very subjective line. People might want to have some games here but GOG is thinking they would not fit here and/or being sold. So deciding which game gets here and which not might get difficult and GOG might also make mistakes but in the end it's their decision because it's their store. If you want a game to come here best way is the community wishlist.

The problem about missing updates in my experiences is mostly not on GOGs side. Just contact devs/publishers and ask them yourself. Good devs will tell you that they will update the game right away (or at least take a look at the situation and come back later) - bad devs will tell you ... nothing - very bad devs might even tell you that they have issues and won't update the game on GOG (yes, I am talking to you "Perception" devs). Only in some cases the update is already at GOG and GOG for whatever reason is not uploading it (not enough time, problems they figured out when they tested it or other problems). I am quite sure GOG is asking devs like crazy for the newest update as soon as they are aware there actually is one available. So if you find one which is missing here, just contact them and tell them. However GOG simply does not want to FORCE their partners to do anything. Threatening them might have negative effects too especially since many devs only see GOG as an additional bonus. There has been several suggestions how GOG could better the situation with lazy devs not updating their games (which should be a legal obligation imo since we all paid the same money!) and GOG also is aware of the situation but GOG has to figure out a way to put pressure on the publishers without losing them and maybe even others along with them. This might sound easy in theory but I guess it's not so easy in business life.
Post edited April 04, 2018 by MarkoH01
yogsloth: What am I even looking at here? Is this for gameboy?
Even the original GameBoy had more colour than this.
at first I thought not my cuppa tea but then I started to think it might be a bit o fun, will wait to see some lets play
deleted
high rated
Everyone has complaints, and I'm sitting here thinking:

"This game looks amazing".
Qwertw: Everyone has complaints, and I'm sitting here thinking:

Yeah I was take aback by the negativtiy in this thread...It's just a neat little pixel indie game with a cool premsie, how is this setting people off so much?
badon: >snip<
Too bad GOGmix is so difficult to alphabetize. My list is getting big, and it takes forever to just to put a game in the correct alphabetical order. It would also be nice if I could add a longer description, like a mini review. The text limit is too small in my opinion. There's barely enough room for me to add the test PC specs, with very little additional explanation.

https://www.gog.com/mix/games_that_work_on_old_low_spec_pcs

Minuteworld:
badon: Username checks out.
Perhaps you could link your list to a forum thread? What I mean is, have the name of the title in your list, with a hyperlink to the thread reply in which you discuss it in greater detail.
A meta-mix. :)

(Disclaimer: I have never created a GOGmix, so I have no idea if what I suggest is even possible.)

LittleCritter: Yeah I was take aback by the negativtiy in this thread...It's just a neat little pixel indie game with a cool premsie, how is this setting people off so much?
Don't know. These are the indie games I like to see, it transmits me the sensation of "hand-crafted". It hurts me that people on a site called GoodOldGames dislike an old-looking game so much.
LittleCritter: Yeah I was take aback by the negativtiy in this thread...It's just a neat little pixel indie game with a cool premsie, how is this setting people off so much?
Qwertw: Don't know. These are the indie games I like to see, it transmits me the sensation of "hand-crafted". It hurts me that people on a site called GoodOldGames dislike an old-looking game so much.
You take the words out of my mouth.
All the negativity is rather annoying.

What ever - Minit is waiting for checkout.

Same. I think it looks great. Trying not to spend too much on games these days, but I'm definitely picking it up sooner or later.

Well, when you treat your customers on GoG like crap I would expect some negativity. To me the game sounds fun and has a neat premise. It would be a type of game I would go for - except the dev seems to hate customers on GoG.

My recommendation - if you must have this game buy it on Steam. You will probably regret it if you buy it here.
tremere110: Well, when you treat your customers on GoG like crap I would expect some negativity. To me the game sounds fun and has a neat premise. It would be a type of game I would go for - except the dev seems to hate customers on GoG.

My recommendation - if you must have this game buy it on Steam. You will probably regret it if you buy it here.
Why do you say the dev treats Gog costumers badly? You mean Devolver?