It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gone in 60 seconds.

Minit is now available DRM-free on GOG.com.
Fiddlesticks! Because of that stupid curse you picked up, you now only have 60 seconds at a time to perform your epic deeds. Use them well, as you wander the land meeting curious individuals, stumbling upon intriguing secrets and fighting evil foes. If you're smart, you might yet turn this "Groundhog minute" to your advantage and lift this minuscule affliction.

If you are looking for a randomly selected™ opinion on the game, spend a couple of lives to read John Walker's review on RockPaperShotgun.
A new game for my TI-83? :)
low rated
deleted
looks like joke for 10$...
Did they forget to add colors?
Not niche at all ;).Cheers
This looks like it desperately wants to be both Undertale and Half-Minute Hero at the same time.

No thanks.
pbaggers: This looks like it desperately wants to be both Undertale and Half-Minute Hero at the same time.

No thanks.
I was thinking the same exact thing.
Not sure I get it by the traiiler: do you spawn at a random place each time?

Intriguing for sure.
So, if I understand correctly:
- the gameplay is everytime 60 seconds/1 minute
- you random respawn on different locations
- instantdeath/roguelike

OK, so how do you progress in a game, that a session lasts 1 minute?
Before I finished purchase, my minute gone.
I'm going to need help on this one. Clyde?
Check out the official website at minitgame.com; it doesn't offer any more information about the game, but it's very nice. :)
I invite some of the gOg staff or the developers to chime in on this game release. Based on the responses in this thread, some clarification and/or further input is in order.
HereForTheBeer: I invite some of the gOg staff or the developers to chime in on this game release. Based on the responses in this thread, some clarification and/or further input is in order.
it is published by Devolver Digital. nuff said...

edit - on the game itself? looks too frustrating for my tastes.
Post edited April 03, 2018 by amok