It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dive into a tactical narrative-driven RPG where you hack into servers, beat sophisticated security systems, and discover encrypted secrets. Midnight Protocol is now available on GOG.COM along with a 10% discount that will last until 20th October 2021, 3 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
low rated
To the forum we go...
In case it gets lost in the fine print:
"Note: Linux version will be available soon."
low rated
Wow. A new game. It's only been like three days, GOG. Not gonna complain, just odd not to get game drops at least once a day.
TheGrimLord: Wow. A new game. It's only been like three days, GOG. Not gonna complain, just odd not to get game drops at least once a day.
Well someone's spoiled by the dozen-new-games-weeks we had in the summer. =P

*crotchety old man voice* "Back in my day we were lucky if GOG released 2 games in a week!"

No, seriously, barring the occasional special release event, 1-2 games were pretty much the going rate of game releases on GOG until they started selling newer and indie games in 2012.
Post edited October 13, 2021 by Mr.Mumbles
TheGrimLord: Wow. A new game. It's only been like three days, GOG. Not gonna complain, just odd not to get game drops at least once a day.
Mr.Mumbles: Well someone's spoiled by the dozen-new-games-weeks we had in the summer. =P

*crotchety old man voice* "Back in my day we were lucky if GOG released 2 games in a week!"

No, seriously, barring the occasional special release event, 1-2 games were pretty much the going rate of game releases on GOG until they started selling newer and indie games in 2012.
It's fine, tbh. The less they update, the less I spend and my backlog is full enough as it is.
Just one of the many puzzling things about GoG.
Games with considerable amounts of wishlist votes in the upper hundreds, thousands even + developers/publishers who are more than willing to release said games on GoG and yet... here we are.
Looks neat. Wishlisted for now!
Looks neat. Wishlisted for sure.

Unfortunately I have to ask:
To what degree is this game gated behind DRM or online activation?
Post edited October 14, 2021 by maachubo
This sounds right up my alley, to be honest. I'm definitely popping that on my wishlist until some reviews pop up!
Swedrami: In case it gets lost in the fine print:
"Note: Linux version will be available soon."
Easily to overlook. Thanks for the hint! Wishlisted.
Post edited October 15, 2021 by eiii
is this good or...
whiteflame199: is this good or...
The game currently has a 94% positive user rating on Steam based on 23 reviews.

Here's some press reviews too:
https://windowsreport.com/midnight-protocol-game-review/

https://screenrant.com/midnight-protocol-game-review/

https://www.heypoorplayer.com/2021/10/14/midnight-protocol-review-pc/
im glad they dont pump the store up with all those shitty "indie" games made by 1-2 noob beginners with no talent
Great game. Much fun for just 15 Euros. Worth every one.
As big fan of W. Gibson (my nick ;) ) i love this game.

There seems to be a bug in the GoG version. The code for the edge_of_the_net app can´t be seen on the medallion. You see only 779EFE. Any updates?