It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Welcome back to the family.

Mafia is now available DRM-free and only on GOG.com.
The action/adventure classic that you really shouldn't refuse, finally returns. Embark on a celebrated open-world thriller and follow Tommy Angelo's rise (or fall, depending on your perspective) to a perilous life of high-stakes crime in 1930s America. The city of Lost Heaven is your playground, as long as you don't let the police catch you in the act, wise guy.

NOTE: This rerelease of Mafia has an edited soundtrack and does not include any licensed music.
problem solved!. i asked to someone close to me.i compared my installer to his and the name was definitley different..mines had the(1) on the first installer.so i had to remove the(1)'s and now the installer recognized the bin file.
Ercan0: problem solved!. i asked to someone close to me.i compared my installer to his and the name was definitley different..mines had the(1) on the first installer.so i had to remove the(1)'s and now the installer recognized the bin file.
Glad you got it sorted out. :)
thanks but the game doesnt really work well.

after playing it fpr a while,it crashes to windows saying mafia has stopped working and also when i close the game.im using win 7 64 bit.anyone else had this problem?
Ercan0: thanks but the game doesnt really work well.

after playing it fpr a while,it crashes to windows saying mafia has stopped working and also when i close the game.im using win 7 64 bit.anyone else had this problem?
Sometimes the game just crashes not too much though,at least here on win xp sp3,but exiting the game almost always crashes but that is not a huge problem since the game closes itself you really don't lose anything when exiting the game and it crashes.
Another game i had a crash was morrowind regardless of mcp 2.4 and mpp 1.6.6 i guess some games just are a little unstable.
Post edited December 11, 2017 by Fonzer
ped7g: About that thread with tutorial for fixing music. Extracting your own original game copy and replacing music files in GOG version is perfectly fine along any (C) law, and I don't see any reason why would 2k or GOG fight with that. .... but that d/l link ... shouldn't be there probably.
And because GOG made that thread a sticky (and haven't commented on the link), it seems like they are covertly approving of the illegal download.
Post edited April 05, 2018 by Lemon_Curry