It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like:Chrome,Firefox,Internet Explorer orOpera

arrow-down2arrowcart2close4fat-arrow-leftfat-arrow-rightfeedbackfriends2happy-facelogo-gognotificationnotifications-emptyownedremove-menusad-facesearch2wishlist-menuwishlisted2own_thingsheartstartick
Welcome back to the family.

Mafia is now available DRM-free and only on GOG.com.
The action/adventure classic that you really shouldn't refuse, finally returns. Embark on a celebrated open-world thriller and follow Tommy Angelo's rise (or fall, depending on your perspective) to a perilous life of high-stakes crime in 1930s America. The city of Lost Heaven is your playground, as long as you don't let the police catch you in the act, wise guy.

NOTE: This rerelease of Mafia has an edited soundtrack and does not include any licensed music.
dizzy_plays: It's interesting to see how many people do not understand what OST (or "original soundtrack") means.
It sure is.

ped7g: About that thread with tutorial for fixing music. Extracting your own original game copy and replacing music files in GOG version is perfectly fine along any (C) law, and I don't see any reason why would 2k or GOG fight with that. .... but that d/l link ... shouldn't be there probably.
It definitely shouldn't. I really don't understand why so many people seem to be just fine with that.

Timboli: Despite what some think about artistic aspects and bastardizing the game by editing the music out, and what some think about illegally re-instating the missing music, all those aspects need never apply.
Good grief...

Timboli: The missing music was never made for the game, it was just chosen like we all choose our music, and the original atmosphere, despite what some think, is not reliant on those exact original tracks, but can also apply to other tracks from that same period in time.
Yes, because the developers just arbitrarily used whichever happy jazz (hand) tracks they happened to stumble upon.

And obviously none of us care whether we listen to Haydn or Mozart because it's all about the atmosphere.
Post edited November 08, 2017 by Lemon_Curry
Thank you GOG but it sucks that the licensed music ain't in it tho
EPGPX: Thank you GOG but it sucks that the licensed music ain't in it tho
Check the Mafia forum, you can put it back in.
I think it's worth mentioning here (if it hasn't already been) that other languages have been added:

"Audio and text: český, Deutsch, English, español, français, italiano, русский. Text only: polski"
tfishell: I think it's worth mentioning here (if it hasn't already been) that other languages have been added
That's definitely worth mentioning, thanks for sharing this information!