It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Go on an unforgettable adventure with a brother and sister as they explore dreamscapes and befriend magical creatures.
Genre: Adventure
looks amazing but gotta find out what basic functionality it probably lacks. the no dialog 'feature' is already a downer. in fact, checked the trailer and there's gibberish instead of speech bubbles with icons or whatever other nonsense, so it quickly went on the igore list. damn shame.
Is it posibble, to disable the hint button (light bubble) on the top left corner?
Dohi64: looks amazing but gotta find out what basic functionality it probably lacks. the no dialog 'feature' is already a downer. in fact, checked the trailer and there's gibberish instead of speech bubbles with icons or whatever other nonsense, so it quickly went on the igore list. damn shame.
That is the best thing, that it doesn't have dialog. If you want to read walls of text, you can play any of the heavy RPGs or standard adventure games.
Post edited August 10, 2022 by OPlays22
I'll definitely get it tomorrow, the style is amazing, like Cuphead it looks like an interactive cartoon.
The puzzles are most likely trivial, I hope not, but I guess I'll see them for myself.
Post edited August 10, 2022 by NuffCatnip
Wow, a round $30 figure. That's something I've not seen in a long, long time.
Heavy regional pricing, no thanks!
Easy wishlisting for me. The type of point and click adventure I like.
OPlays22: Is it posibble, to disable the hint button (light bubble) on the top left corner?
Dohi64: looks amazing but gotta find out what basic functionality it probably lacks. the no dialog 'feature' is already a downer. in fact, checked the trailer and there's gibberish instead of speech bubbles with icons or whatever other nonsense, so it quickly went on the igore list. damn shame.
OPlays22: That is the best thing, that it doesn't have dialog. If you want to read walls of text, you can play any of the heavy RPGs or standard adventure games.
this is a standard adventure game, except they decided to go with annoying gibberish. and no manual save or skippable minigames.