It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Out of office. Out of sight. Out of trouble.

<span class="bold">Level 22 Gary's Misadventures</span>, a stealth game about doing whatever's necessary to avoid getting fired, is available now DRM-free on GOG.com for Windows and Mac.

Studies show that, to the modern man, losing your job is a more common fear than dying. It's nowhere near spiders or missing your wedding anniversary, of course, but still pretty damn scary. Gary knows this fear all too well and when he wakes up late after a wild night out, arriving at work undetected is his only option. But there are 22 floors full of workplace hazards and disapproving eyes standing in his way.

Closets, air vents, huge photocopy machines, and sleeping guards are your friends. But what you can't sneak around, you can move out of the way. Lure guards from their posts with two-day-old donuts, use malfunctioning equipment as distractions, poison your co-workers or knock them out cold - anything goes as long as you get to keep your job! Afterwards, you can pat yourself on the back and treat your mates to some late night drinks and a cool story. Oh wait...

Get down to work and work out a way to arrive at your work unnoticed in <span class="bold">Level 22 Gary's Misadventures</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com.
Will probably wait for a discount, but it seems like a fun twist on the Stealth game genre.

By the way, does the game allow you to sneak around with a cardboard box over your head? It's not a real stealth game, if you can't do that.
Post edited February 12, 2016 by CharlesGrey
CharlesGrey: Will probably wait for a discount, but it seems like a fun twist on the Stealth game genre.

By the way, does the game allow you to sneak around with a cardboard box over your head? It's not a real stealth game, if you can't do that.
Yes you can it is in the trailer, although I am not sure if you can do that the whole time. Will be fun to find out.
high rated
In the interest of the consumer I must say that the game is available right now for 1.25€ at FireFlower Games.

Plus, it includes the Linux version which is (again!) missing here on GOG, and there's no regional pricing.
Post edited February 12, 2016 by muntdefems
Games like this are why I am now self employed.

Well, not the game so much as the plot of the game.
Post edited February 12, 2016 by tinyE
muntdefems: In the interest of the consumer I must say that the game is available right now for 1.25€ at FireFlower Games.

Plus, it includes the Linux version which is (again!) missing here on GOG, and there's no regional pricing.
Yes, missing Linux versions is a irritating trend.
I'm confused about this game...I'm assuming this is not the same thing as "LEVEL 22"? Because I have that on steam, but it has no store page. "Level 22: Gary's Misadventures", however, does. Someone told me the company went bust? The game shows that it was released late last month, so it can't be the same thing (I'm pretty sure the game I had was not in early access).

So what's up? This an update? A redo? The same thing?
muntdefems: In the interest of the consumer I must say that the game is available right now for 1.25€ at FireFlower Games.

Hey - there was a link on FireFlower to a web demo - http://noego-games.com/demo/?lang=en
I own LEVEL 22 on steam, and it does not have any store page, but "Level 22: Gary's Misadventures" does. I remember reading somewhere that the company simply went bust? I see the date on this release (even on steam) is late last month, so I'm curious, what's the difference?
Thanks for reminding me to play this NICHE game that I forgot long ago on my LINUX computer!
tinyE: Games like this are why I am now self employed.
So you can play them during the "el poop bandido" time? :P
high rated

That's the OLD version of the game. Notice the 2014 release date :)
Post edited February 12, 2016 by JudasIscariot
Is there any change-log? I couldn't find one.
I too have the old version and the .apk and though it's a nice game (as far as I remember) I hesitate to buy it again at full price.
There are too many fresh games waiting for my money.
Post edited February 12, 2016 by gixgox
JudasIscariot: That's the OLD version of the game. Notice the 2014 release date :)
What's the difference between the old version and the new one?
JudasIscariot: That's the OLD version of the game. Notice the 2014 release date :)
PaterAlf: What's the difference between the old version and the new one?
Aaaaaahaaaaaa... I see. I found it really odd that the base price on FFG was only 4.99€.

So yeah, what's the difference between both versions?
high rated
PaterAlf: What's the difference between the old version and the new one?
muntdefems: Aaaaaahaaaaaa... I see. I found it really odd that the base price on FFG was only 4.99€.

So yeah, what's the difference between both versions?
The gameplay has slightly changed: Level 22 was more a puzzle game, and is now more "action" (a lot of timing is needed for example). To support this new gameplay, the controller support has been added.

That's what I've been told :)
Post edited February 12, 2016 by JudasIscariot